"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the environment/setting continues to keep me in awe...conversely the gameplay continues to look “underwhelming”

The gunplay looks about how I expected. It doesn't look groundbreaking but still good and combined with the environmental settings and RPG elements and cars and shyt it looks entertaining as hell :manny:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The current gen footage looks choppy on the strongest last gen console on the market.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

And I pre-ordered under the assumption I'd have series X to play it on at launch.
Yet here I am waiting for my series X replacement to get back to me and I don't want
to cancel my order and switch it to the ps5 but it's looking likely

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Witcher3 quality role playing game but in a dystopian cyberpunk world sells itself.

in terms of gameplay features I will be honest so far there is nothing outstanding that has been shown. The initial demo that was shown and the gameplay they have shown since they differ greatly. I am praying they are just holding back the good shyt. Also they made the Witcher 3 which is were they garnered all this good will from......before the multiple delays.

what about the combat?

do we trust CDPR to be able to make engaging gunplay?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think people looking for a really above average FPS game are probably gonna be disappointed. Like anyone looking for a really good hack n'slash combat in witcher 3 was.

The draw of the game is gonna be first and foremost that it's a role playing game with a ton of world building, customization, and compelling sidequest. People still say the worst part about witcher 3 is the combat and I honestly really enjoy it so my expectations are firmly in check.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think people looking for a really above average FPS game are probably gonna be disappointed. Like anyone looking for a really good hack n'slash combat in witcher 3 was.

The draw of the game is gonna be first and foremost that it's a role playing game with a ton of world building, customization, and compelling sidequest. People still say the worst part about witcher 3 is the combat and I honestly really enjoy it so my expectations are firmly in check.

I rally liked the swordplay and monster fights of witcher 3... :manny: it wasnt like groundbreaking or next level shyt but it was fun....:mjgrin: the griffin fights tho...:wow:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I rally liked the swordplay and monster fights of witcher 3... :manny: it wasnt like groundbreaking or next level shyt but it was fun....:mjgrin: the griffin fights tho...:wow:
Yeah I didn’t think the combat was good for the longest but once your start fukking with the signs it becomes fun. Cyberpunk just needs multiple cool ways to engage with enemies like that new video had the pistol shotgun grenade and then the sword. The more stuff like that the better.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah I didn’t think the combat was good for the longest but once your start fukking with the signs it becomes fun. Cyberpunk just needs multiple cool ways to engage with enemies like that new video had the pistol shotgun grenade and then the sword. The more stuff like that the better.
That person couldn't aim with a controller for their lives.

We've got hacking, gunplay, melee, grenades. What else could there be combat wise?