"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:lupe: I'm hoping my computer rig is up to par to run this in max settings at 1440p

i9 9900k
rtx 2080
32gb ddr4
SSD

It seems like I should be good for 60fps... :sadcam:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
For those really waiting on this game, what’s the deep allure? It looks good on Next and Current Gen (or current and last, whatever :mjlol:) the third person throws me off, it looks just like a GTA in the future. Is there some special allure about this story or something that I’m missing?

in terms of gameplay features I will be honest so far there is nothing outstanding that has been shown. The initial demo that was shown and the gameplay they have shown since they differ greatly. I am praying they are just holding back the good shyt. Also they made the Witcher 3 which is were they garnered all this good will from......before the multiple delays.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
For those really waiting on this game, what’s the deep allure? It looks good on Next and Current Gen (or current and last, whatever :mjlol:) the third person throws me off, it looks just like a GTA in the future. Is there some special allure about this story or something that I’m missing?

It's based off a table top game created by a black man. That was pretty much all I needed especially after the first trailer for the game all them years ago.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
in terms of gameplay features I will be honest so far there is nothing outstanding that has been shown. The initial demo that was shown and the gameplay they have shown since they differ greatly. I am praying they are just holding back the good shyt. Also they made the Witcher 3 which is were they garnered all this good will from......before the multiple delays.
Witcher 3 also had multiple delays

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Witcher 3 also had multiple delays

this is what makes all this whining and fussing about delays funny. Witcher 3 had 3 big delays but people don't remember that anymore, they just sing it's praises. RDR2 had two big delays also, once again, people don't remember that.

3 months after this game comes out no one will ever talk about the delays again.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
for me personally, I like open-world games and I love the lore of this
made by the same people who made the witcher
can tide me over for the next 6 months

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
We have to see it, because we all see xbox one is crummy...:scust: but we both know ps4 graphically is stronger than xbox on average... :comeon: we have to see it in person man...:beli: They had 7 years breh...

:duck: The one x is more powerful then the ps4. And you could see the drop in graphical fidelity and frames between the series x and one x. shyt will be trash on last gen

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
expound on this point. I haven't seen all the gameplay videos, what's different now opposed to a year ago?

Not a year ago but two, it was the first gameplay trailer they dropped. Since then they have cut various things from the final version of the game. You initially could run on walls while engaged in gunplay, slide on the floor etc...... in essence gun kata.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not a year ago but two, it was the first gameplay trailer they dropped. Since then they have cut various things from the final version of the game. You initially could run on walls while engaged in gameplay, slide on the floor etc...... in essence gun kata.

Ah I heard about this but I think those features would be better if this had a third person

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ah I heard about this but I think those features would be better if this had a third person

I don’t mind the first person aspect but considering the emphasis on customisation of self. It really would have been great to have a third person option, I can’t say with certainty but didn’t they say a few months ago we wouldn’t be able to see our character even during cut scenes but maybe that has changed.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I don’t mind the first person aspect but considering the emphasis on customisation of self. It really would have been great to have a third person option, I can’t say with certainty but didn’t they say a few months ago we wouldn’t be able to see our character even during cut scenes but maybe that has changed.
I think they said "some" cut scenes. Most of the time you only see your character in reflections :pachaha:

Nothing they say will ever make me believe this wasn't a 3rd person game they made 1st person because of limitations.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I think they said "some" cut scenes. Most of the time you only see your character in reflections :pachaha:

Nothing they say will ever make me believe this wasn't a 3rd person game they made 1st person because of limitations.

I think so as well considering their bullshyt excuse of we wanted it more immersive hence why everything is first person.