"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

The only time GoT had a chance of being GOTY this gen was last year or 2014.

:picard: It was still raw af. The samurai game I always wanted, and yet also the shinobi game I always wanted
lieo4dC.png

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I hit that last fight with the Ike

No rest for the wicked :demonic:

If breh would’ve just leave me alone and stay outta my way this shyt wouldn’t have happened :wow:

I know breh was family but when you’re dealing with a muhfukka who’s all about total warfare and scorched earth tactics, you can’t fight somebody like that on some outdated rigid shyt and honor....Honor died on that fukking beach :childplease: It’s save Tsushima AND Japan by ANY MEANS NECESSARY :demonic:

Hopefully breh will see the error of his ways in the Spirit World...But fukk that bytch ass Shogun :pacspit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Don't jinx that shyt...:francis::beli: everytime we get close they push it back fukk that...I believe it when im holding a physical copy... working on the game for 7 years but didn't even finish a current gen version but the next gen version went gold makes no fukking sense to me at all...:birdman:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The reality is a lot of people including some on here totally gassed up CDPR way beyond what they've actually achieved as a studio.

The audacity to compate them to Rockstar :hhh:

They've got one recognised great game. And that game to me was very flawed. Combat and movement was below standard

I see comments like CDPR been dropping masterpieces for years like :unimpressed:

This game might be great. I dunno. But there's a lot of questionable shyt swirling around this game that puts it into doubt. And CDPR have not earned enough trust for me to treat them like Rockstar, Nintendo, Naughty Dog etc. Ya'll need to stop acting like they have that A1 track record.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Don't jinx that shyt...:francis::beli: everytime we get close they push it back fukk that...I believe it when im holding a physical copy... working on the game for 7 years but didn't even finish a current gen version but the next gen version went gold makes no fukking sense to me at all...:birdman:
:hhh:

You actually have a disc drive to install it?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
The reality is a lot of people including some on here totally gassed up CDPR way beyond what they've actually achieved as a studio.

The audacity to compate them to Rockstar
:hhh:

They've got one recognised great game. And that game to me was very flawed. Combat and movement was below standard

I see comments like CDPR been dropping masterpieces for years like :unimpressed:

This game might be great. I dunno. But there's a lot of questionable shyt swirling around this game that puts it into doubt. And CDPR have not earned enough trust for me to treat them like Rockstar, Nintendo, Naughty Dog etc. Ya'll need to stop acting like they have that A1 track record.
FACTS FACTS FACTS
CDPR is super boosted off one good game with hella bugs.