"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:leon:

Seems we lack a consensus here....

TEAM GHOST, we outchea :sas2:

images

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’m currently reading up on the lore of the Cyberpunk Universe. For those of y’all who been following this franchise for 30+ years, y’all may have found a new convert in me....How come y'all nikkas never told me how beautifully and insanely dark the CP universe is? :dwillhuh: Some of the shyt I’m reading on it so far has me like :merchant: :lupe::damn: Most especially on the Post-Cold War history of this country....Amerikkka got fukkED in the CP universe...Just L after L after L after L after L after L!!!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’m currently reading up on the lore of the Cyberpunk Universe. For those of y’all who been following this franchise for 30+ years, y’all may have found a new convert in me....How come y'all nikkas never told me how beautifully and insanely dark the CP universe is? :dwillhuh: Some of the shyt I’m reading on it so far has me like :merchant: :lupe::damn: Most especially on the Post-Cold War history of this country....Amerikkka got fukkED in the CP universe...Just L after L after L after L after L after L!!!

Post some links breh

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
@surf @CarltonJunior

Cyberpunk got their very own dedicated Wiki page and I decided to read up on the lore starting with where it all began, Cyberpunk 2013 (1988). I’m currently reading on the history of the USA in the game. To my anime heads, this shyt is so dark and wicked, it’ll make One Piece and Attack On Titan blush.

Cyberpunk Wiki

United States of America

Also, I had no idea CP has its own anime either :ohhh:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
@surf @CarltonJunior

Cyberpunk got their very own dedicated Wiki page and I decided to read up on the lore starting with where it all began, Cyberpunk 2013 (1988). I’m currently reading on the history of the USA in the game. To my anime heads, this shyt is so dark and wicked, it’ll make One Piece and Attack On Titan blush.

Cyberpunk Wiki

United States of America

A breh made all of this too right?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
@surf @CarltonJunior

Cyberpunk Wiki

United States of America

Yeah the usa did take a shyt load of L's :pachaha: