"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
2 years ago, yall were in here crying about how the first person aspect turned a lot of people off as if this game was infallible.

50-11 delays and a ton of cut content later, them same dikkriders done canceled their preorders. :sas1:

I don't want to name names but I will if I have to :sas2:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they think this shyt is cute but they playing with ppl money...no wonder they got death threats...as chris rock said—not saying I’d do it but I understand :martin:

There is clearly a bad disconnect between this intern and the decision makers :mjlol: they either need to bush the Twitter unless it’s promotional vids until the game releases, let dude or girl in on the decision-making, or just tell em to chill out with the buddy-buddy jokes for now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

Push that shyt back 5 more months:mjlit:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
2 years ago, yall were in here crying about how the first person aspect turned a lot of people off as if this game was infallible.

50-11 delays and a ton of cut content later, them same dikkriders done canceled their preorders. :sas1:

I don't want to name names but I will if I have to :sas2:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Im glad this game didn’t make my radar until earlier this year. I’d be :pacspit: if I had been invested since ‘13. They’ve legitimately gone through a few US presidents (and possibly one more soon) since it was first announced :russ:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You troll.. but that would probably be for the best.

It could be the game of the summer :yeshrug:

Im trolling but also serious.

Im still on Avengers and ready for the next updates

Plus we ALWAYS be quit to pile on and shyt on games that drop and need all these damn patches and updates once they drop.

They may as well take the time to fix ALL the bugs and have this game come out perfect or as close to it

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Im trolling but also serious.

Im still on Avengers and ready for the next updates

Plus we ALWAYS be quit to pile on and shyt on games that drop and need all these damn patches and updates once they drop.

They may as well take the time to fix ALL the bugs and have this game come out perfect or as close to it

Funnily enough.. this getting delayed.. probably gives The Avengers some more time to get the ship back in order :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Funnily enough.. this getting delayed.. probably gives The Avengers some more time to get the ship back in order :pachaha:

I love having multiple games to play but I also hate it too. Cuz then you have to constantly alternate between games and most cases never complete one it either and that’s how backlogs are created.

Like I’m gonna keep it 100, since I love MyPlayer on 2K. And I’m kind of a star stuffer, so I play 12 min qtrs with no simulations.

I’ve never won a championship in 2k since about 2k9 nor do I get to the playoffs.

lol.... too many games

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I love having multiple games to play but I also hate it too. Cuz then you have to constantly alternate between games and most cases never complete one it either and that’s how backlogs are created.

Like I’m gonna keep it 100, since I love MyPlayer on 2K. And I’m kind of a star stuffer, so I play 12 min qtrs with no simulations.

I’ve never won a championship in 2k since about 2k9 nor do I get to the playoffs.

lol.... too many games

Can't wait for the Series X multi resume. Since the Show 21 comes out on XBOX next season flipping between 2K and the show is going to nice as hell.