"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Yeah the usa did take a shyt load of L's :pachaha:

The Central and South American countries were giving the USA that work....Drug cartels fukking the country up....Parts of California, Florida, the Gulf Coast, and South Carolina underwater....NYC and Illinois rocked by nuclear incidents....Agriculture in the Midwest devastated by drought....Stock Market Crash of ‘94 and a depression that lasted for 6 whole years....The U.S. population being more than 270 million in 1990 but ended up losing 100 million lives within a small span of 15 years.....Constantly getting punked by Europe through currency and from Space....fukked by our own government, intelligence community, and military....Corporations carrying themselves like nation-state sovereigns....Acid storms making parts of the Midwest and West Coast look like Fallout 4....Some states seceding from the Union.....Public education is dismantled....Fresh, REAL food is only affordable by the uber-wealthy while the masses gotta eat shyt that resembles dog kibble....LA got destroyed by The Big One....And so much fukking more!!!!

I would’ve been like “fukk it, I’m out :hubie:” at the first sign of crisis in the early 90’s and bounced to Japan before shyt hit the fan. I wanna know what’s the state of Africa in the CP Universe....I’ve found out that most of Asia, Europe, Canada, and even the USSR are enjoying pretty high standards of living and class mobility in the CP Universe compared to The States.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The Central and South American countries were giving the USA that work....Drug cartels fukking the country up....Parts of California, Florida, the Gulf Coast, and South Carolina underwater....NYC and Illinois rocked by nuclear incidents....Agriculture in the Midwest devastated by drought....Stock Market Crash of ‘94 and a depression that lasted for 6 whole years....The U.S. population being more than 270 million in 1990 but ended up losing 100 million lives within a small span of 15 years.....Constantly getting punked by Europe through currency and from Space....fukked by our own government, intelligence community, and military....Corporations carrying themselves like nation-state sovereigns....Acid storms making parts of the Midwest and West Coast look like Fallout 4....Some states seceding from the Union.....Public education is dismantled....Fresh, REAL food is only affordable by the uber-wealthy while the masses gotta eat shyt that resembles dog kibble....LA got destroyed by The Big One....And so much fukking more!!!!

I would’ve been like “fukk it, I’m out :hubie:” at the first sign of crisis in the early 90’s and bounced to Japan before shyt hit the fan. I wanna know what’s the state of Africa in the CP Universe....I’ve found out that most of Asia, Europe, Canada, and even the USSR are enjoying pretty high standards of living and class mobility in the CP Universe compared to The States.
:wow:

Africa probably has a few countries doing well

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just ordered this book, it’ll help get me situated with what Night City has to offer and what’s going on in dark future America before I get my hands on the game itself

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1506...ob25lX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdA==

The book arrives tomorrow. Prime Gang :blessed:

somebody dropped this earlier in the thread...I bypassed it cuz I thought it might spoil some shyt I could find out on my own just exploring the game but fukk it with the delay I might cop...if they postpone the game again toward december then I’ll cop this and take my time with it

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
somebody dropped this earlier in the thread...I bypassed it cuz I thought it might spoil some shyt I could find out on my own just exploring the game but fukk it with the delay I might cop...if they postpone the game again toward december then I’ll cop this and take my time with it

You should definitely consider it breh. Some of the stuff I’ve seen in the Cyberpunk Wiki so far influenced me into getting this book. World Building is one of my absolute most favorite plot devices when it comes to a TV show or an anime but it feels CP takes it to a whole new level in the video gaming aspect.

Also if you’re willing to shell out an extra $20+, you can get the deluxe edition of the book:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1506716997/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
^^^

nah my cheap ass is gonna buy a digital copy of the book for $20 less if I decide to pick it up

Lmao I decided to bite and put down the total of $35. I’m a bookworm, I gotta have a physical copy in my hands. Plus I know this is weird, but I love the smell of a new book :wow: God I miss going to bookstores smh

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The reality is a lot of people including some on here totally gassed up CDPR way beyond what they've actually achieved as a studio.

The audacity to compate them to Rockstar :hhh:

They've got one recognised great game. And that game to me was very flawed. Combat and movement was below standard

I see comments like CDPR been dropping masterpieces for years like :unimpressed:

This game might be great. I dunno. But there's a lot of questionable shyt swirling around this game that puts it into doubt. And CDPR have not earned enough trust for me to treat them like Rockstar, Nintendo, Naughty Dog etc. Ya'll need to stop acting like they have that A1 track record.
The Witcher III is entirely successful on its next level world building and the impact choices have on the continuation of the story or endings to side quests. That is why people are hype for what CDPR might do with the world of Cyberpunk 2077.

People will ignore that The Witcher is also a hilariously unbalanced game that offers a lot to no purpose. Whether it's the hundreds of different outfits and weapons you'll never bother with once you get overpowered Witcher gear, the fact you can spend your first skill point on an ability that recovers your health for 20 minutes straight that breaks any need for food management or giving you around twenty different potions when a combination of the same three can make you tank through nearly all enemies.

And that's not even getting into all the bugs. I've said it before not too long ago but TW III would be a 6/10 game at best if it weren't for the exceptional world-building and storytelling.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Amazon delivered the Cyberpunk book I ordered yesterday on my doorstep literally 30 mins ago lol. This thing arrived faster than the game itself :russ:

I’m about to start reading it, the book looks even more beautiful in person :wow:
what's the book called? Just Cyberpunk 2077?

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD