"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They must have shytty shyt project managers and most likely upper management as well. After they delayed the game the first time they should of brought more people on to help with development of the game, instead of instituting crunch at the end of the process. If management was to get bonuses from this game they should have them cancelled.
Someone said some fresh MBA Grad is making these decisions

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
makes no sense since developers have no say in this.
:scust: at these low lives
are u surprised but u know only white ppl do shyt like this
Yall right :pachaha:
anyways in a few years all this delay shyt is just gonna be jokes won’t remember the delay or the crunch. They’ll just remember was the game the game good or bad or if it was a buggy mess like Fo76 . Like tlou2 and rdr2 rdr got delay and crunched . You can only release a game once and no matter how many updates and dlc if it gets a bad rep that’s it :yeshrug:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Not gonna lie Im worried about this game. They must be something really wrong with the game for them to delay it. All that marketing money spent on billboards and ads with the wrong release date wasted. Thats very unprofessional. If the game is buggy still I do not see how 21 days is enough. I wont be surprised in Mid November they tell us they are delaying it till March 2021 :unimpressed:

Daps
Not gonna lie Im worried about this game. They must be something really wrong with the game for them to delay it. All that marketing money spent on billboards and ads with the wrong release date wasted. Thats very unprofessional. If the game is buggy still I do not see how 21 days is enough. I wont be surprised in Mid November they tell us they are delaying it till March 2021 :unimpressed:

when the 21 days is up and them crunched up CDPR slaves haven't done shyt :mjlol:
2021 is inevitable :yeshrug:
I hope I'm wrong though

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
waited 8 years

Have to make it compatible for 9 platforms

ambition off the roof

devs working to the point of being ill and losing their minds

people sending death threats to devs and booking time off work thinking it's devs fault they made that dumb choice.

game probably still gonna launch with extreme criticism and bugs/glitches which will result in gamers shytting on the devs again possibly leading to one of them offing themselves.

Bugs-Bunny-Im-out.gif