"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
7+ straight years in development.... delayed 4+ different times... zero seconds of console footage 7 years after it was announced.... delayed AGAIN after it's already gone gold!! :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::gucci::unimpressed: This shyt going to be buggy, unplayable TRASH on current gen systems, GUARANTEED :heh::hhh:. Delay that shyt again and again all you want, if you had 7 years to optimize this shyt for this generation and you still can't even provide one single screenshot, or one single second of footage of this running on the systems you promised it would run on.... it's clear you don't know what you're doing and have nothing functioning to show us :stopitslime:. shyt probably has skyscrapers popping in every step and chugs down to 15 FPS the second someone starts firing a weapon :mjlol::skip:.

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
Like I said a long while ago, this game should have been next gen from the start
The game would have been bigger and even more ambitious
The AI and the decision making branching would have also been on another level and the sky would have been the limit with that
The SSD speeds of these consoles is perfect for a game like Cyberpunk
Imagine them implementing concepts like time travel in real time?
Now we got to suffer and experience an inevitable 2021 delay

CDPR saw this when trying to run it on the PS4/Xbox
giphy.gif

And realized they were fukked :huhldup:

Them crunched up CDPR slaves right now

giphy.gif
they updating it later on tho

I couldn't believe they didn't just delay to 2021 and cancel the current gen/stadia edition

after the first delay,
double dipping don't work backwards

GTA 5 did it so easily because they updated to console not downgrade to fit both

fukk up a next-gen defining game by trying to go backwards cyberpunk brehs

Daps
So they should have thrown years of dev out to make his game for systems they don’t know much about and will take years to get a respectable install base? Y’all nikkas do this shyt every start of gen :mjlol:
look at the cost
they would have been better off
it's obvious the ambition for this game is too much for current gen consoles to handle
that's because a game like Cyberpunk should have never been current gen based in the first place
this game screams "needs next gen technology"
Would rather they release it late 2021, mid 2022 being a full next gen game vs. a PC intended game gimped by last gen consoles
we haven't seen any console footage why is that?
this shyt getting delayed to 2021 and only PC owners will get the game this year if they're lucky
all this could been solved if they switched to next gen and banked on their being a sizable PC/XSX/PS5 userbase by late 2021/mid 2022
We know the PS5 would have it at least

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
look at the cost
it's obvious the ambition for this game is too much for current gen consoles to handle
that's because a game like Cyberpunk should have never been current gen based in the first place
Would rather they release it late 2021, mid 2022 being a full next gen game vs. a PC intended game gimped by last gen consoles
this shyt getting delayed to 2021 and only PC owners will get the game this year if they're lucky
all this could been solved if they switched to next gen and banked on their being a sizable PC/XSX/PS5 userbase by late 2021/mid 2022

I don't believe CDPR will ever release on pc alone or first

I remember Rockstar analyst saying that games sold a whole lot a whole lot faster on consoles

and that's not even factoring in spoilers

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
7+ straight years in development.... delayed 4+ different times... zero seconds of console footage 7 years after it was announced.... delayed AGAIN after it's already gone gold!! :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::gucci::unimpressed: This shyt going to be buggy, unplayable TRASH on current gen systems, GUARANTEED :heh::hhh:. Delay that shyt again and again all you want, if you had 7 years to optimize this shyt for this generation and you still can't even provide one single screenshot, or one single second of footage of this running on the systems you promised it would run on.... it's clear you don't know what you're doing and have nothing functioning to show us :stopitslime:. shyt probably has skyscrapers popping in every step and chugs down to 15 FPS the second someone starts firing a weapon :mjlol::skip:.

I havent been paying attention to this game at all...7 years and no in game footage :mindblown:

Forreal lol?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Please stop blaming the ps4 for the delay, some of u nikkas forgot this was originally a ps4 and xbox game right?

:stopitslime: they are not stupid enough to leave money on the table like that, that is why its been released on soo many platforms....in any case its a black friday or summer sale purchase at this point:mjlol:

Maybe they got too ambitious like ubisoft did with ac unity..i mean this was announced in 2013 i think, the ps5 wasnt even on the radar

Daps
I don't believe CDPR will ever release on pc alone or first

I remember Rockstar analyst saying that games sold a whole lot a whole lot faster on consoles

and that's not even factoring in spoilers
People saying they need the current gen install base because sales :stopitslime:
as if Cyberpunk couldn't have been a system seller
people would have bought a XSX/PS5 to just to play the game
that's what happens when you make AAA games and have a good reputation :yeshrug:
the quality will make it sell
PC/XSX/PS5 by late 2021/2022 would have been large enough user base and we would have gotten an unprecedented experience
Could have also launched with Cyberpunk Online at the same time
Next gen Cyberpunk (like it should have been) + Cyberpunk Online is a superior product

Daps
Please stop blaming the ps4 for the delay, some of u nikkas forgot this was originally a ps4 and xbox game right?

:stopitslime: they are not stupid enough to leave money on the table like that, that is why its been released on soo many platforms....in any case its a black friday or summer sale purchase at this point:mjlol:

Maybe they got too ambitious like ubisoft did with ac unity..i mean this was announced in 2013 i think, the ps5 wasnt even on the radar
where the ps4/xbox footage at?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
look at the cost

This makes absolutely no sense. They spent 8 years developing this on current gen. Makes no sense and throw it all away for next year/gen when people will barely have the new consoles :mjlol: That is financial suicide. If it runs like shyt on this gen(which it more than likely will) so be it. Idiots will still cop it as evidence in this thread