"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
How do you go from confirmed to delayed in 24 hours:ohhh:

I hope this game doesn't get the Duke forever levels of over hype and eventual disappointment:mjlol::whoa:
I'm afraid this game could collapse under its own hype
I told everyone this game should have been a next gen game from the beginning
it's too ambitious for current gen consoles
it's obvious the ps4/xb1x is causing problems for them
going gold and still getting delayed is very telling
when a game gets delayed this much, it causes the hype to balloon and the hype might have reached a level they cannot match
people are expecting a GOAT game and if it is anything less CDPR might not be able to recover
they are becoming irritating

Daps
I fully expect the game to be delayed into early 2021 if we're lucky
Working on the next gen versions could delay the delay further into 2021
Next thing you know the current gen versions are scrapped and the game releases fall 2021/early 2022 alongside Cyberpunk Online because why not? :mjlol:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think people playing on the current console are going to be the most hurt. The game is barely going to run on the ps4/x1 or look like shyt just to get it to work.

That's bullshyt... they've been working on the current gen game for 7 years...:mindblown: they've had more than enough time to finish... All they trying to do is make more money by mass releasing it for all the systems!!! the game is finished and they know it...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The game on PC is fine i would assume, it is all of the different flavors they are having issues with. Just release it on the current gen consoles and PC and fix the rest later on.

That is what I even said early here...:wtf: all this delay bullshyt makes no sense... they trying to double dip for next gen...

Daps
That's bullshyt... they've been working on the current gen game for 7 years...:mindblown: they've had more than enough time to finish... All they trying to do is make more money by mass releasing it for all the systems!!! the game is finished and they know it...
a game doesn't go gold and get delayed like this breh :mjlol:
something is wrong
PC version probably runs beautifully but the ps4/xbox probably causing them problems :yeshrug:
if they can't work out the kinks by Dec 10 they delaying the whole thing into 2021

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
How do you go from confirmed to delayed in 24 hours:ohhh:

I hope this game doesn't get the Duke forever levels of over hype and eventual disappointment:mjlol::whoa:
The social media and other PR folks gotta be heated right now. They got hung out to dry. Devs too. :francis:

Don't bring up Duke Forever, breh. That's a bad omen.:sadcam:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I fully expect the game to be delayed into early 2021 if we're lucky
Working on the next gen versions could delay the delay further into 2021
Next thing you the current gen versions are scrapped and the game releases fall 2021/early 2022 alongside Cyberpunk Online because why not? :mjlol:

:mjcry:

I believe you

I just looked at watch dog legion to play something in between and it looks trash

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
a game doesn't go gold and get delayed like this breh :mjlol:
something is wrong
PC version probably runs beautifully but the ps4/xbox probably causing them problems :yeshrug:
if they can't work out the kinks by Dec 10 they delaying the whole thing into 2021

They trying to really double dip man...I'm not buying this delay for nothing...:what: they know current gen finished... they just trying to get the most across all systems...:stopitslime:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh. Rockstar would not be giving people free upgrades to new systems like CDPR. CDPR still comes out ahead even with this release fukkery

True. Although I think if they were releasing a GTA V in the same next gen launch window as Cyberpunk is, they'd probably consider it. The concept of cross generation games has changed quote a bit over the current and previous transition cycles, along with customer expectations.

Either way, there'd be mostly radio silence from them. They usually just give vague halves or quarters of years until they're absolutely solid on a date.