"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Man if this game aint 11/10, CDPR bout to lose ALL credibility :mjlol:
I think CDPR is panicking
All that crunch to make this game go gold, only for it to still be delayed :mjlol:
The hype for this game has reached a level I don't think they will be able to live up to
If this shyt gets delayed one more time, which it most likely will, into 2021, it's over for them
Even if the game is good, people who were expecting GOAT level will be disappointed after waiting this long
The game can't just be good it has to be a masterpiece after all these delays for most people

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think CDPR is panicking
All that crunch to make this game go gold, only for it to still be delayed :mjlol:
The hype for this game has reached a level I don't think they will be able to live up to
If this shyt gets delayed one more time, which it most likely will, into 2021, it's over for them
Even if the game is good, people who were expecting GOAT level will be disappointed after waiting this long
The game can't just be good it has to be a masterpiece after all these delays for most people

IT BETTER BE A MASTERPIECE...:birdman::demonic::ufdup:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'm afraid this game could collapse under its own hype
I told everyone this game should have been a next gen game from the beginning
it's too ambitious for current gen consoles
it's obvious the ps4/xb1x is causing problems for them
going gold and still getting delayed is very telling
when a game gets delayed this much, it causes the hype to balloon and the hype might have reached a level they cannot match
people are expecting a GOAT game and if it is anything less CDPR might not be able to recover
they are becoming irritating
Agree. Honestly, they should of just waited till September 2021. Would of been the perfect time for next gen to fully carry out whatever ambitious ideas they wanted to carry out. A lot more people would have a PS5, Xbox Series by then also.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I fully expect the game to be delayed into early 2021 if we're lucky
Working on the next gen versions could delay the delay further into 2021
Next thing you know the current gen versions are scrapped and the game releases fall 2021/early 2022 alongside Cyberpunk Online because why not? :mjlol:

Game should have been next gen only honestly, but they didn't want to cut out the current install base. Guarantee you some of those "cancelled" features end up on the PS5/XBSX. They knew from the first delay that this game would suffer half a dozen pushbacks. All that, "We've gone gold!" talk only to delay again (when they knew they weren't going to make the date) is shameless. :dead:

Could have sworn they were out here swearing there'd be no further delays, too. They're looking incredibly amateurish and goofy. Sack up and keep it real. The p*ssyfooting is worse than being upfront.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Game should have been next gen only honestly, but they didn't want to cut out the current install base. Guarantee you some of those "cancelled" features end up on the PS5/XBSX. They knew from the first delay that this game would suffer half a dozen pushbacks. All that, "We've gone gold!" talk only to delay again (when they knew they weren't going to make the date) is shameless. :dead:

Could have sworn they were out here swearing there'd be no further delays, too. They're looking incredibly amateurish and goofy. Sack up and keep it real. The p*ssyfooting is worse than being upfront.
They were. There are posts from yesterday saying the November date was firm. Folks are pulling receipts all over their social media:mjlol:.

It appears that both the devs and the PR folks were taken completely by surprise. That level of corporate disconnect is a bad sign.:francis:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
They must have shytty project managers and most likely upper management as well. After they delayed the game the first time they should of brought more people on to help with development of the game, instead of instituting crunch at the end of the process. If management was to get bonuses from this game they should have them cancelled.

Last edited: