"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:hhh: how about they shut the fukk up with that over familiar shyt there doing on social media too.

Confirming shyt in comments and then hours later delaying it for the 4th or 5th time.

Rather they just went silent until 2 weeks before release
this is why twitter is attacking them so much:francis::francis::francis:......shut yo ass up and stay quiet..instead they talking all this bullshyt,advertising the fukk outta it only for it to be delayed....again:mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And folks were shocked I wasn't preordering this game for my OG PS4. That shyt is probably running about as smooth as Deadly Premonition 2 on the Switch, brehs. :heh:

NLmY1p.gif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Difference was that Rockstar was able to keep stories about their crazy crunch out of the press until AFTER the game was out. They also weren't out here flexing over the game going gold, and saying there won't be any other delays. :mjlol:

It'll update. No need to cancel.

After all, what're they gonna ship you for the 19th? An empty box with an IOU for a game in it?

Bet.

And yeah I’ll give Rockstar credit for being on some shiesty shyt lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny is that this is airing out who got a preorder for an X/S/5, and who didn't.

Folks with pre-orders seem to think this is funny, and just want them to get their shyt together.

Folks without are pounding that fukk next gen narrative HARD.

I REALLY feel for people still working with original PS4s and One Xs. shyt about to be ROUGH trying to play this.