"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game sounds like the greatest but everytime I see actual gameplay it looks generic as shyt

I agree but...

You gotta play it first tho...:ld: then we will see...

...this is a very fair point...I felt the same way when I saw gameplay clips from ‘ghost of tsushima’...and thought it looked very basic but the person/ppl playing didn’t do it justice...I suspect they were playing on the easiest level...the gameplay was way more rewarding/satisfying than I expected

also I’m expecting the story to be top notch which for me mentally can impact the gameplay as I tend to be less critical of the gameplay if I’m heavily invested in the story as was the case with RDR2

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I agree but...

...this is a very fair point...I felt the same way when I saw gameplay clips from ‘ghost of tsushima’...and thought it looked very basic but the person/ppl playing didn’t do it justice...I suspect they were playing on the easiest level...the gameplay was way more rewarding/satisfying than I expected

also I’m expecting the story to be top notch which for me mentally can impact the gameplay as I tend to be less critical of the gameplay if I’m heavily invested in the story as was the case with RDR2

I knew ghosts of tsushima was gonna be special since that E3 presentation...:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Said this could be the greatest RPG EVER MADE....:damn:

d91.gif

Last edited: