"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I’m guessing the “hit points” above an enemy head when hit can be turned off or it was removed? I haven’t seen them in the last couple of gameplay videos?

I always thought it was strange they wanted max immersion, even going as far as removing any third person cutscene, yet they had that in combat

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
So I’m guessing the “hit points” above an enemy head when hit can be turned off or it was removed? I haven’t seen them in the last couple of gameplay videos?

I always thought it was strange they wanted max immersion, even going as far as removing any third person cutscene, yet they had that in combat
It's Borderlands like

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

there's probably an option to turn it off

Daps
Crazy but I get it..:pachaha: I never finished the main quest after beating alduin in skyrim it felt like I never needed to...so I never sided with anyone... Thus never finished it

Beating the dragon does mean that you beat the main quest. The Civil War quest is the most important side quest to the game. I never do it either because I play Redguard and I'm not involved in these problems :hubie: