"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i probably know the answer to this question but is the PC version far superior than the PS5 edition? I would probably get this on the PC so i can use my videocard that is more powerful than the ps5's

tenor.gif

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
I hope the game can live up to people's expectations
Some people really expect it to be the greatest game ever made
If I can like andromeda and think the game was overhated on . This game will do me just fine for multiple playthroughs . Every other game just make me yawn cause they ain’t sci-fi and you can tell the amount of effort cdpr but in this one

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If I can like andromeda and think the game was overhated on . This game will do me just fine for multiple playthroughs . Every other game just make me yawn cause they ain’t sci-fi and you can tell the amount of effort cdpr but in this one
:francis::francis: i hyped the fukk outta that game

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:francis::francis: i hyped the fukk outta that game
:patrice: you know in terms of the core game-play elements like the shooting and use powers the game was not that bad :manny: