"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Xbox One controller works flawlessly on my PC. I'm getting you don't have a Xbox controller and instead have Playstation controllers?

I do have 2 xbox one controllers but oftentimes it wont work on bluetooth, it works wired. Depends on the game. So I usually have to decide whether I want a wireless controller that requires a bit of setup or a wired controller, every now and then a game will use my xb1 controller wirelessly but its not that often.

So even tho I can play everything on PC i dont all the time just because I get a little annoyed setting every game up. Also because of how my apartment is set up I cant put my PC on a wired connection, only my consoles, so I don't usually play competitive online games on it also.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Imma pull up and clap those 2077 MAGA cacs and c00ns :pacspit: Voodoo boys for life.

6th Street is feuding with the Valentinos.

Moxes feuding with Tyger Claws.

Voodoo Boys feuding with The Animals & Nightwatch.

Wraiths feuding with the Aldeacados & Shivs.

Millitech feuding with Arasaka.

Those fukkin Bozos clowns too.

And you can do jobs for all of them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean, nobody should trust you, you are a merc after all. Hired gun.

Gonna be interesting to see if they throw us a curve in the story and call us out on that shyt constantly making allies and enemies...:pachaha::wow: i could see the fukkery coming with the animals and 6th street but I still don't know how BIG night watch is compared to everyone else...:ohhh: imagine siding with the voodoo boys and constantly having nightwatch gov agents trying to clap you ..:wow: the fukkery incoming I'm killing everybody and stealing their clothes!!!

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Gonna be interesting to see if they throw us a curve in the story and call us out on that shyt constantly making allies and enemies...:pachaha::wow: i could see the fukkery coming with the animals and 6th street but I still don't know how BIG night watch is compared to everyone else...:ohhh: imagine siding with the voodoo boys and constantly having nightwatch gov agents trying to clap you ..:wow: the fukkery incoming I'm killing everybody and stealing their clothes!!!
Nightwatch is basically the guardians of the giant firewall. Voodoo Boys and Johnny want to let everything burn. Me? I'll see if I can just look out for myself and save my own ass. And try not to get Jackie killed.