"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Nightwatch is basically the guardians of the giant firewall. Voodoo Boys and Johnny want to let everything burn. Me? I'll see if I can just look out for myself and save my own ass. And try not to get Jackie killed.
This is the biggest thing I'm worried about.

I'm so glad we have 3 different routes to play that way I'll have a work around to save Jackie in 1 of the 3 attempts to keep him alive because I know for sure he's gonna die the first 2 times with my reckless ass :mjgrin:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This is the biggest thing I'm worried about.

I'm so glad we have 3 different routes to play that way I'll have a work around to save Jackie in 1 of the 3 attempts to keep him alive because I know for sure he's gonna die the first 2 times with my reckless ass :mjgrin:

I'm liable to kill Jackie outright cuz he seems like I wouldn't like him. So the question is, can we literally get him killed or do the killing?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I do have 2 xbox one controllers but oftentimes it wont work on bluetooth, it works wired. Depends on the game. So I usually have to decide whether I want a wireless controller that requires a bit of setup or a wired controller, every now and then a game will use my xb1 controller wirelessly but its not that often.

So even tho I can play everything on PC i dont all the time just because I get a little annoyed setting every game up. Also because of how my apartment is set up I cant put my PC on a wired connection, only my consoles, so I don't usually play competitive online games on it also.

Bruh just cop that wireless adapter. Even if u only game slightly it's worth it just for the convivence factor. I was messing around with bluetooth as well and it always lagged and while wired did work it's still wired at the end of the day.

The adapter isn't "that" expensive that i would pass on for discomfort. The wireless adapter uses the same tech thats in the xbox itself. It works flawlessly and i don't even have the official one. I bought some off brand version.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bruh just cop that wireless adapter. Even if u only game slightly it's worth it just for the convivence factor. I was messing around with bluetooth as well and it always lagged and while wired did work it's still wired at the end of the day.

The adapter isn't "that" expensive that i would pass on for discomfort. The wireless adapter uses the same tech thats in the xbox itself. It works flawlessly and i don't even have the official one. I bought some off brand version.

:ohhh: never knew about this

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I don’t understand how people are planning on playing this on launch ps4/xbox ones.

Some aren't ready to jump on the new consoles. Either can't afford it, can't find one, or just flat out disinterested. Its not a big deal anymore since CDPR has stated that the "true" 2077 upgrade will drop next year at the earliest. I've got two PS5's pre ordered and will be playing this exclusively on a PS5, but I honestly don't think that people playing this on current gen systems will be missing too much. At least not until the next gen versions get a legitimate upgrade patch. :yeshrug: