"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should I get this on the Series X or PS5? :jbhmm:

ya I’m still not 1000% sure

it comes out a week after both consoles drop tho

so I’m hoping folks do PS5/XSX comparisons of other 3rd party launch games...if they’re comparable or the PS5 looks better then I’ll just get it for the PS5 and return the XSX...if there’s a noticeable advantage tho for the XSX then I’ll get it for that

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I don’t understand how people are planning on playing this on launch ps4/xbox ones.

Because the launches of both consoles are fukking GARBAGE.

If you're one of those people who needs to be a first adopter of some new hardware then all power to you, live your life but for most people there is no reason to rush buying these consoles.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea definitely sticking with my top 3.

Voodoo Boys, Valentinos and Moxes :wow:

I'd mess with Tiger Claws but it sound like they're pests fukking with the hoes beating em n shyt :francis:
The Mox gang formed during the riots that occurred after the death of Elizabeth "Lizzie" Borden, a well known strip club owner and former prostitute who was fair when treating her workers and even defended them from violent clients. In 2067, one of Lizzie's girls was brutally raped and murdered by Tyger Claw gangers. Lizzie avenged her by killing three of the assailants with an axe and displaying their bodies in front of her club, proclaiming that the same would happen to anyone else who hurt a prostitute. That night, Tyger Claws raided and demolished her bar before killing Elizabeth. These actions created an uproar that the Tygers could not have foreseen. Lizzie's death set off a wave of protracted riots all over Night City, and Tyger Claws members and businesses became the main targets of the violence. Those events cemented Elizabeth Borden as a symbol of defiance against gangers' lawlessness and brutality. Her ideological successors commemorated her by rebuilding her place, naming it "Lizzie's Bar," and forming a gang that brought together those who felt threatened and oppressed, especially among sex workers and sexual minorities.
The Mox

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
ya I’m still not 1000% sure

it comes out a week after both consoles drop tho

so I’m hoping folks do PS5/XSX comparisons of other 3rd party launch games...if they’re comparable or the PS5 looks better then I’ll just get it for the PS5 and return the XSX...if there’s a noticeable advantage tho for the XSX then I’ll get it for that
Get it on whatever your primary console is going to be if you're copping both. I seriously doubt there is going to be a major difference visually between the consoles.