"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
TdKpRwH.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get it on whatever your primary console is going to be if you're copping both. I seriously doubt there is going to be a major difference visually between the consoles.

if I do cop both consoles it will be with the intention of using the PS5 for exclusives and the XSX for 3rd party games if there is a significant difference visually...if not tho then I’ll go with the PS5 for all games and just return the XSX

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
No stan shyt, is this going to look better on the Series X or PS5?

Honestly until they drop the next-gen upgrades for the game, it’ll probably be the same. Both systems would basically be playing a “last-gen” gen with better performance

CDPR has said that advanced as this game is, it’s been designed for current gen consoles. Both the the X/S & PS5 should be able to handle the game just fine

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Voodoo boys though :wow:

I need to upgrade my PC if I want to play it on there. :patrice:

I think those are just gonna be for PS4 Pro XSX level specs anyway. They’re releasing another set of specs with ray tracing and 4k later on, probably to include the 3000 series and Big Navi. It is funny they’re recommending 11 GB VRAM (because that’s what 2080ti has) when the 3080 (all around better card) will have 10 :skip: I can see ppl being confused af

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Why cant you have your PC connected to your TV and play with a controller?

I can and do, but controllers on PC are often a complete pain in the ass. Requires third party program for me to do wireless dual shock and it basically turns the controller into an xbox controller so the prompts on the screen are xbox buttons which is weird. The bluetooth detection is not always good, then there's the matter of fukking around with PC settings, and PC is always liable to have random glitches and bugs anyway, etc.

Xbox and PS is plug and play, if I go PC I gotta fukk around with stuff to play.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I can and do, but controllers on PC are often a complete pain in the ass. Requires third party program for me to do wireless dual shock and it basically turns the controller into an xbox controller so the prompts on the screen are xbox buttons which is weird. The bluetooth detection is not always good, then there's the matter of fukking around with PC settings, and PC is always liable to have random glitches and bugs anyway, etc.

Xbox and PS is plug and play, if I go PC I gotta fukk around with stuff to play.

Xbox One controller works flawlessly on my PC. I'm getting you don't have a Xbox controller and instead have Playstation controllers?