"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
OJC has a point :jbhmm:

They've pissed off a lot of folk...

Not looking good, I would advise whoever is tweeting, to stop that shyt unless they got something of substance to share...
Get the fukk outta here :deadrose:

How many times y'all gonna cry about a game pissing off fans and getting backlash only for it to come out and break sales records and be critical darlings before y'all realized that the opinions of a few triggered nerds on Twitter and neogaf mean absolutely nothing :pachaha:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
aacmcu19m8a51.jpg
Be mad during a global pandemic that someone deigns to have a job tangentially connected to a thing you want and can't have, brehs.

fukking people are a disgrace. How dare homie be employed and passing time being productive from home. You tell him, OJC!

:trash:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Nah that's whack, I hate this about gaming now. People are so entitled, I'm sure the social media guy's wage is causing the delay to cyberpunk lol.

They could have no presence and would that be better?

People are so entitled.
I'm slowly getting sick and tired of this shyt so much. The entitlement of gamers is getting ridiculous.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Get the fukk outta here :deadrose:

How many times y'all gonna cry about a game pissing off fans and getting backlash only for it to come out and break sales records and be critical darlings before y'all realized that the opinions of a few triggered nerds on Twitter and neogaf mean absolutely nothing :pachaha:
I always say that when gamers are threatening to boycott your game,
you should raise sales forecast by 25%.