"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
They shooting themselves in the foot buying this for stadia...:mjlol: I keep warning them to have a physical copy but they want to PAY TO STREAM IT....:bryan:
a license is a license. dont you still have to download with the disc? dont sleep on stadia chief, that shyt is NOT onlive

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
a license is a license. dont you still have to download with the disc? dont sleep on stadia chief, that shyt is NOT onlive

All I know is, if something goes wrong with the streaming shyt the disc will still be used to play the game...Right...:beli: There's still plenty of information on the disk...

Also there's gonna be a mandatory download of information before even starting the game irregardless...:manny:

I just don't like the idea you paying to stream a game but dont own a physical copy... Man I've been gaming since Atari I've always owned my games more or less. all this digital shyt with these restrictions aint cool... It be nice if the game you brought stayed in your HD forever but there's been instances of people being banned or games deleting themselves without their knowledge. also remember the PT demo and how konami erased it without you knowing when you connected to PSN...:usure:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
All I know is, if something goes wrong with the streaming shyt the disc will still be used to play the game...Right...:beli: There's still plenty of information on the disk...

Also there's gonna be a mandatory download of information before even starting the game irregardless...:manny:

I just don't like the idea you paying to stream a game but dont own a physical copy... Man I've been gaming since Atari I've always owned my games more or less. all this digital shyt with these restrictions aint cool... It be nice if the game you brought stayed in your HD forever but there's been instances of people being banned or games deleting themselves without their knowledge. also remember the PT demo and how konami erased it without you knowing when you connected to PSN...:usure:
i understand that, not knocking you at all. youre talking exceptions tho, not the rule.

if you buy the disc, its not like you can just pop it in and start playing, without a connection like back in the day.
if somebody is sitting right next to you with your disc, playing on stadia theyll be a half hour into the game before you even start it. on a tablet lol

sorry to derail...my orginal point was...its not necessary to upgrade hardware for this