"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
u6TFhMx.png

:mjlit::shaq:
Yep, I prefer her wayyyy more than Judy. Hope she's a romantic interest in this game :wow:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
yeah but those are pc specs...:wtf: I'm sure the framerates wont slip on consoles, theyve had years to perfect this shyt...:mjlol: PC brehs got problems tho...:umad: :mjgrin: im saying those new graphics cards aint cheap...
I'm considering really upgrading my PC just for this game, I know multiple people literally building PC's to play it. shyt is gonna be immaculate :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Push this shyt back 6 more months CD Projekt Brehs:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

I have a feeling that’s what’s gonna happen...they’re gonna push it back til they can officially release it on the next gen consoles and will also release it for current consoles for those who didn’t upgrade...there were games @ the start of this gen that were still releasing games simultaneously for X1X/PS4 and 360/PS3...I’d actually be good w/ that...moving it to nov. immediately placed it on the back burner for me

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have a feeling that’s what’s gonna happen...they’re gonna push it back til they can officially release it on the next gen consoles and will also release it for current consoles for those who didn’t upgrade...there were games @ the start of this gen that were still releasing games simultaneously for X1X/PS4 and 360/PS3...I’d actually be good w/ that...moving it to nov. immediately placed it on the back burner for me

But november is damn near christmas time anyways... why push it back again when ps5 launches in december anyways???:dahell:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But november is damn near christmas time anyways... why push it back again when ps5 launches in december anyways???:dahell:

I’m almost certain the PS5 will drop in nov. along w/ the XSX...as far as cyberpunk being pushed back again that was mere speculation/part hope so I have no real answer for that