"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There’s going to be an online mode too...

Just in 2022:stopitslime:

:mjlol: They got DLC's coming up after you finish too for free so there's a plus to hold on to....:pachaha:

but lets keep it 100 when GTAV launched the heists wasn't even ready like they gassed us up for in that teaser trailer... we had to wait for a hot minute didn't we...:beli:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol: They got DLC's coming up after you finish too for free so there's a plus to hold on to....:pachaha:

but lets keep it 100 when GTAV launched the heists wasn't even ready like they gassed us up for in that teaser trailer... we had to wait for a hot minute didn't we...:beli:
Which is why I wss pissed that I bought GTA that early and only gave a fukk about Franklins story...

but a whole 2 years almost :hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo that shyt had me tight too...

GTA5 was cool when it came out but that online...:whoo: Then Delay, after Delay....:deadrose:

Great game just like Cyberpunk will be... but online kept GTA relevant for like 8 whole fukking years..

Cyberpunk should’ve saw that too... by the time Cyberpunk Online comes out GTA 6 online might be ready by then:hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Great game just like Cyberpunk will be... but online kept GTA relevant for like 8 whole fukking years..

Cyberpunk should’ve saw that too... by the time Cyberpunk Online comes out GTA 6 online might be ready by then:hhh:

Nah you know what REALLY got me tight was no single player DLC to hold us down until the heists launched....:pacspit::what: they gassed us up lovely with that online shyt...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah you know what REALLY got me tight was no single player DLC to hold us down until the heists launched....:pacspit::what: they gassed us up lovely with that online shyt...
Yeah they should release it soon after (like 2-4 months) and make it free for whoever purchased the game on launch day or something with extra incentives for those who have played the game alot

Sounds like Cyberpunk online will have to be purchased separately :hhh:

I think Rockstar learned it’s lesson with the screw up of GTA online release because of what they did with Red Dead Online... making it a month after the initial release date (but didn’t give most people time to finish the story).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah they should release it soon after (like 2-4 months) and make it free for whoever purchased the game on launch day or something with extra incentives for those who have played the game alot

Sounds like Cyberpunk online will have to be purchased separately :hhh:

I think Rockstar learned it’s lesson with the screw up of GTA online release because of what they did with Red Dead Online... making it a month after the initial release date (but didn’t give most people time to finish the story).

No you dont understand even NOW the ps5 version there will be no single player DLC for GTAV its literally gonna be the same shyt over and over again....:hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No you dont understand even NOW the ps5 version there will be no single player DLC for GTAV its literally gonna be the same shyt over and over again....:hhh:
Low key I was disgusted at that..

Nobody gives a fukk about playing GTA5 for free especially if you already got it and you can’t transfer your money/characters (maybe you can tho idk) and if its not optimized then :hhh:

No extra incentives either...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Low key I was disgusted at that..

Nobody gives a fukk about playing GTA5 for free especially if you already got it and you can’t transfer your money/characters (maybe you can tho idk) and if its not optimized then :hhh:

No extra incentives either...

exactly...:what: the sheer arrogance of them even showing that shyt again at the ps5 reveal made me look at the screen like....:hhh::scusthov: where the fukk is GTA6!?!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
exactly...:what: the sheer arrogance of them even showing that shyt again at the ps5 reveal made me look at the screen like....:hhh::scusthov: where the fukk is GTA6!?!
I laughed out loud when they basically showed the same characters from GTA5 but was trying to make it look like GTA6...

Its not even going to be updated version :mjlol: