"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i never would've imagined this game going all in on vehicles like this.

this tho? lmao

n3j7fuuy4q3c1.jpg

cdpr knows where the money is:mjlol:

took you an hour? :gucci: telling on yourself

I don’t pretend to be deep into RPGs like that plus I’m playing on hard. I’m pretty sure I have what most would consider a terrible build. Dont care :manny:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
CDPR fukking around and going to keep me on this game, making me forget that I have to get back to BG3 and Spider-Man 2.
Off the strength of the Phantom Liberty trailer +hearing all the improvements/praise from the 2.0 update, I finally bought this game only a month ago... after finishing up Baulder's Gate 3. And, honestly, it feels like i've transitioned from one classic to another classic, back-to-back.

The plan was to invest in Spider-Man 2 after completing BG3, but i've completely sidelined SM2 in favor of this game. BG3 is my 2023 GOTY but this Cyberpunk 2.0 piff is tied with it as my favorite game i've played 'this' year.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Off the strength of the Phantom Liberty trailer +hearing all the improvements/praise from the 2.0 update, I finally bought this game only a month ago... after finishing up Baulder's Gate 3. And, honestly, it feels like i've transitioned from one classic to another classic, back-to-back.

The plan was to invest in Spider-Man 2 after completing BG3, but i've completely sidelined SM2 in favor of this game. BG3 is my 2023 GOTY but this Cyberpunk 2.0 piff is tied with it as my favorite game i've played 'this' year.
Yep

Best back to back gaming experiences i think i ever had