"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This mission with the Hatian gang that gets you into Soulrunner mainframe thats gets you access to Johnny's past with his girl, was this a fukking side mission??

Might be the GOAT side mission ever

This game is incredible, worth the wait after they patched out all the bullshyt

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Just started Phantom Liberty

Street kid is by far the worst lifepath. This version of V is so lame. Corpo was dope

If this game was released like this it would have easily been game of the year.

Cyberpunk 2 should be great
I'm mad I'm hearing Cyberpunk 2 is not gonna be a FPS.

Just recycle the gameplay from this one with a few new features while focusing on having deeper role playing elements, more meaningful choices and a deeper life path system.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I'm mad I'm hearing Cyberpunk 2 is not gonna be a FPS.

Just recycle the gameplay from this one with a few new features while focusing on having deeper role playing elements, more meaningful choices and a deeper life path system.
I can’t stand 1st person. A game with so much personalization being 1st person never made sense.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Think ima cop that deal on PSN for 30. Last time I played the demo earlier this year, it crashed right after I stepped out Vs apartment building the first time. Just restarted the demo yesterday and man it's good

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Finally finished the DLC

Probably up there with the Devil Ending as the worst. V gets turned into a NPC who gets punked on the streets they used to be the King/Queen of. All your homies are gone, you lose all your "powers" and you're not a NC legend. The Sun & Don't Fear The Reaper endings are probably the best options.

:francis:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally finished the DLC

Probably up there with the Devil Ending as the worst. V gets turned into a NPC who gets punked on the streets they used to be the King/Queen of. All your homies are gone and you're not a NC legend

:francis:

I feel like its the one with most immediate “bad” ending feeling but its the one with the most optimistic way of interpreting it. At the end of the day you get to live a long full life, and you also get the idea that while you can’t get chrome you can still work as a fixer in the shadows like Mr Hands. He doesn’t do shyt but lounge in his suite and run shyt.

There’s also people you meet like Misty that don’t have chrome and get along in the world just fine. Its only a bummer in that “young live fast die young” punk mentality the game is themed around but realistically you can live long and prosper in the end. V still has clout to get things going in Night City

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I feel like its the one with most immediate “bad” ending feeling but its the one with the most optimistic way of interpreting it. At the end of the day you get to live a long full life, and you also get the idea that while you can’t get chrome you can still work as a fixer in the shadows like Mr Hands. He doesn’t do shyt but lounge in his suite and run shyt.

There’s also people you meet like Misty that don’t have chrome and get along in the world just fine. Its only a bummer in that “young live fast die young” punk mentality the game is themed around but realistically you can live long and prosper in the end. V still has clout to get things going in Night City

Yeah, two upsides are that V has fixers (Like Rogue) that would likely help or could work for the President if they wanted. But the fast life is done, and V is just a pencil pusher on either side.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, two upsides are that V has fixers (Like Rogue) that would likely help or could work for the President if they wanted. But the fast life is done, and V is just a pencil pusher on either side.

It would definitely suck going from being one of the most powerful merc’s in the business to basically losing your super powers but i just can’t reconcile with the other ends that are just bleak as hell.

Even when you upload to the Arasaka network. Alt* basically kills you to ‘save’ you from the Johnnys engram killing you. So you’re just an AI living in a human body in every other ending, thats still dying.

You can be the most sophisticated AI ever but the ‘Soul Killer’ name is real, the real V and Johnny are dead once they get uploaded

Genos

Superstar
Daps
This game is so dope in VR. Sony is really fumbling the bag by not funding a VR port