"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can you still complete ALL the endings on one playthrough?

Before DLC, you'd beat the game, it would save, then drop you back right before the final mission so you could complete it another way..........

Can I do the 4 DLC endings the same way? Don't feel right not going after Arasaka

No, make a manual new save during the mission where you go to meet Kurt Hansen. Mission is called “Firestarter”

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You lost me lol
My bad lol

Pre DLC: Point of no return, beat the game... Game lets you keep what you earned on that mission... Game gives you a save file that recorded you beat it, what ending, but puts you back at point of no return to play another ending..

Post DLC: Point of no return in dogtown, beat the game.......................... Then what?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My bad lol

Pre DLC: Point of no return, beat the game... Game lets you keep what you earned on that mission... Game gives you a save file that recorded you beat it, what ending, but puts you back at point of no return to play another ending..

Post DLC: Point of no return in dogtown, beat the game.......................... Then what?

Yeah, the DLC is just a set of missions in the main game, you don’t get kicked back before the point of no return when you finish it. So even if you want to do multiple endings in the main game it doesn’t really have any bearing on the DLC.

Once you get to a certain point in the DLC campaign you have to make the save yourself if you want to see all 4 endings. The secret ending you get after you finish Phantom Liberty is open once you choose a particular path. You can always choose that ending at the end of the game instead of the standard 3 you get.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
For people who want to be OP real quick. It only took me 10 mins from 6 points to get to over 100 points. You need at least 5 points saved up or just reset some points from somewhere.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Finished base game.

We goin Home Panam
Aldecados for life!
This game bruvs :mjcry: god damn this shyt is :whew:
If it had landed back on release with no issues this is a generational game.

I’ll do Phantom Liberty in a yr or months, or maybe even before

This shyt needs a sequel man.

Edit: omg it is :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I am avocado 4 lyfe

giphy.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
bytch has no redeeming qualities at all, she lies to you essentially the entire game and plays you for a Gonk ass hoe in the end.
But Reed and President Myers are pretty much on the same shyt, they might reward you with what they say but all their motivations are corrupt and unethical. They are pretty much working with Hansen the entire time and enslaving So Mi

Yall saw the way Reed and Alex merked those two netrunners without any hesitation :francis:
I didn’t wanna save her like that especially after she revealed she lied about being able to save you but at that point there was no going back and siding with NUSA, you pretty much have to follow thru with it

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If you speak to Panam after you're able to free roam in Dogtown she'll tell you that she thinks the cure sounds too good to be true and to not trust the NUSA

Daps
Beat the game for the first time and got the Panam ending. I don't think I would've liked the other endings as much, so glad I got it.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Just started Phantom Liberty

Street kid is by far the worst lifepath. This version of V is so lame. Corpo was dope

If this game was released like this it would have easily been game of the year.

Cyberpunk 2 should be great