"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
bytch has no redeeming qualities at all, she lies to you essentially the entire game and plays you for a Gonk ass hoe in the end.
But Reed and President Myers are pretty much on the same shyt, they might reward you with what they say but all their motivations are corrupt and unethical. They are pretty much working with Hansen the entire time and enslaving So Mi

Yall saw the way Reed and Alex merked those two netrunners without any hesitation :francis:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Songbird a hoe. Yall would know that if you made the right choices :manny:

Reed has trauma but he's good peoples. Just a little disturbed and trying to move forward thru life. But who gave him the trauma...? I'll let yall finish that..

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Why won't they let V be happy?:why: He went through all that just to have that Marlo Stansfield ending. Back to being a nobody and everyone pretty much moved on without him. Watching V get punched in the face by those nobodies didn't sit well with me at all. Someone please tell me that there is an ending where you can save them both:mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why won't they let V be happy?:why: He went through all that just to have that Marlo Stansfield ending. Back to being a nobody and everyone pretty much moved on without him. Watching V get punched in the face by those nobodies didn't sit well with me at all. Someone please tell me that there is an ending where you can save them both:mjcry:

its not that bad of an ending when you think about it in the long term. The other endings are better in the short term (riding off into the sunset with Panam, etc) but the chance for a cure is slim.

My V is a street kid, they know night city liek the back of their hand and have plenty of contacts, people like Rogue, or Pedro’s old connects. Eventually V can work the angles, become a fixer of their own or another type of underground power in night city, have their own private Adam smasher by their side, etc. V is only 25, the person who got the shyt end of the stick is Vik having to be a corpo lackey. There are plenty of people who live good lives in Nighty City without the type of chrome required to be a merc. Misty said it herself, she’s not chromed out, Panam has minimal chrome, johnny didn’t have a ton,…….

Its the most optimistic and open ended ending you can get. It’s just gonna take readjusting to their new lifestyles. Its the only ending where V doesn’t flame out a night city legend but continues to live. Every other ending is how Johnny lived, wanting to be a legend and dying young and foolishly

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Got through this last weekend. :wow:

They really dont want V to be happy man :mjcry:

Songbird a lying manipulative bytch though. I feel sorry for her, but i dropped that bish off expeditiously after she told me theres only 1 dose of the cure and she already took it. Mad I missed out on the new Cyberdeck with the blackwall quick hacks but I cant be asked to do that Alien Isolation mission again, appreciate the creativity with a lot of the encounters but let me foolishly run in with katana and cook.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
game dont work. i tried restarting xbox still aint work

if it's throwing you back to the dashboard after you select your profile, make sure the Phantom Liberty DLC is installed on the same drive as the base game

I was having problems launching the game a few weeks ago and that was what the problem was, for me at least

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
My Phantom Liberty Ending...

I was rocking with Songbird until she admitted that she lied. I gave her up to Reed & then told Reed to fukk off too :russ:

I might replay this again in a few months and try out the other finishes.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
if it's throwing you back to the dashboard after you select your profile, make sure the Phantom Liberty DLC is installed on the same drive as the base game

I was having problems launching the game a few weeks ago and that was what the problem was, for me at least
that was the problem i figured it out a day ago