"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
this shyt's still so bugged, i'm tryna 100% the game before the point of no return and there's like a half dozen side quests i meet the requirements for which won't spawn

random t-posing/clipping everywhere too, ion really mind stuff like that tho

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this shyt's still so bugged, i'm tryna 100% the game before the point of no return and there's like a half dozen side quests i meet the requirements for which won't spawn

Yeah, i've waiting for rogue to call for the chippin in quest for like an in game week. Still no followup on the Judy side quests, or the river side quests, which i needed to complete the stash gun wall.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Yeah, i've waiting for rogue to call for the chippin in quest for like an in game week. Still no followup on the Judy side quests, or the river side quests, which i needed to complete the stash gun wall.
damn breh that sucks, isn't chippin in needed for one of the endings too? :dead:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Started a new game to work myself up to the DLC. Found out I couldn't pull the gat out in the Claire races... :snoop:

Last night I ended up just loading my old save of 120 hours and started the DLC, just to see what the hype is about. :whoo:
Whole new ballgame.
Only played a bit past The Chimera, but man...
Amazing.

Never thought I'd go back to this after playing it on the PS4 Pro.
Streets are packed now, City feels more alive and the missions are well worth the revisit if you gave up on it back when it dropped.

They definitely redeemed themselves with the latest patch and DLC.
I see small bugs here and there but not as bad as when I copped it in the beginning. shyt was a Ghost town back then, now I see pedestrian cars having shootouts with cops and gangs in the middle of traffic. Bananas.
shyt, I enjoyed it at It's worst, but I'm definitely loving it now.
Even watched the Anime before starting a brand new save to get me extra amped.

Newcomers,
Enjoy this masterpiece.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think this game was only in full development after Blood and Wine came out, so it only had like 3-4 years of development. It makes sense it launched the way it did, and to see the way it looks now.

A game this big and this detailed just can’t be completed in 3 years, just like BG3 and GTA 6 coming up. These large scale games need a lot of time in the oven.

There won’t be another RPG of this stature for a while.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I think this game was only in full development after Blood and Wine came out, so it only had like 3-4 years of development. It makes sense it launched the way it did, and to see the way it looks now.

A game this big and this detailed just can’t be completed in 3 years, just like BG3 and GTA 6 coming up. These large scale games need a lot of time in the oven.

There won’t be another RPG of this stature for a while.
Didn't make it any better that they tried appease last gen console folk.
They definitely needed this shyt to cook for another 2 years.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Getting to the point of no return before the DLC > doing the DLC after the Voodoo storyline

I just did a side mission where I could call Judy to help me and got an NPC to do some shyt for free because I gave them a picture of me, Kerry and the US Cracks. Also, if you do the base game side quest with Lizzy Wizzy, she'll give you her helmet during a PL main mission. It's like that random timed quest with that Youtuber in the base game, where the Aldecaldos put a hit on him and IIRC, you can get Panam to vouch for you and have them to fall back.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

This may or may not be related to what you’re dealing with, but sometimes those missions where you’re waiting on a phone call can be held up by you not doing other missions that typically share the same location

For example the side quest with Lizzy Wizzy has you do some shyt then wait on a phone call from her. If you’re at a certain point in the middle of the Kerry questline, the lizzy wizzy quest gets put on hold indefinitely because both quests have part where they’re in the same club. You gotta progress the Kerry quest a bit before lizzy will finally give you that call and continue with her quest. This shyt drove me crazy a while back when I was playing through this a second time lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This may or may not be related to what you’re dealing with, but sometimes those missions where you’re waiting on a phone call can be held up by you not doing other missions that typically share the same location

For example the side quest with Lizzy Wizzy has you do some shyt then wait on a phone call from her. If you’re at a certain point in the middle of the Kerry questline, the lizzy wizzy quest gets put on hold indefinitely because both quests have part where they’re in the same club. You gotta progress the Kerry quest a bit before lizzy will finally give you that call and continue with her quest. This shyt drove me crazy a while back when I was playing through this a second time lol
I was wondering if it had something to do with the fact that i started the phantom liberty dlc while waiting. Was gonna try restarting the game. and then try finishing that dlc and see what happens

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps

Only a few days ago I had a gig ("Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy") character get into in to the back seat of the car.
The car drove by without him and took a right turn, he remained seated in the air and then started moving in the air like he's in an invisible car.
LMAO.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Also did a side mission from the original game that never appeared to me before.
You find a corpse in a fridge mountain of trash...and next to him, randomly, that fat dexter dude who betrayed you really early in the game.
shyt was weird, Suddenly seeing a corpse of a a dude I last saw in January 2021 lol.