"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
This is all new to me. I just bought the game and waiting for it to download.

Any suggestions on builds?

I’m not a extreme gamer so I’m just trying to play something fun. Don’t really know anything about this game but it looks dope.
Really with CDP games anything will work just so long as you don't spread yourself too thin. You can't really fukk yourself in this game though, especially since 2.0 patch. Just take the talents that compliment the way you play.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Really with CDP games anything will work just so long as you don't spread yourself too thin. You can't really fukk yourself in this game though, especially since 2.0 patch. Just take the talents that compliment the way you play.
I actually think it's easier in 2.0. You can still respec your attribute points (once for free and then for $$) at any time.. But what I really like is that the perk points are resettable on the fly. So I can put everything in intelligence for one mission, then take them off and put them to reflexes the next.

It's really impossible to get stuck in any build cause now you can change any part of it in an instant, before you was locked in

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Making money is super easy now. I did a gig, took everyone's weapon/clothing and sold it at the drop box. Made 50K+ on top of the gig pay out :whew:

Do the side mission with the boxing kid and wipe out the Scav base. You should end up with 100k+ in guns/gear by the time you sell everything

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I sided with Reed. I already PAAG'd with Horizon Forbidden West DLC this year. This bytch Songbird is an obvious liar, gotta rock with my boy Stringer Bell:hubie:
I gave the bytch a chance and sided with her in the stadium, can never trust the FEDs and Reed ain't no stringer, he's rank and file FED to the core...

When she dropped that I played you to on me it was bushes for her...

Got on the phone with Reed like...

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Come get this bytch...:camby:

Superstar
Daps
plus the way she dresses in that scene, pretty sure the game is imply that she smashed you.
Not to mention she is romanceable by both male and female V. which most of the other characters arent
:dame:

:damn:
Implies?! Early on I had glitches and restarted with a female V because everyone suggested it had the better voice acting. I fukked up and knocked on that lady’s motel room door, without reading spoilers, thinking it would be on some new fixer/new mission shyt. Next thing I know my V was getting folded with her ankles touching her ears!

This time I just left that ruthless bytch on “read”.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Making money is super easy now. I did a gig, took everyone's weapon/clothing and sold it at the drop box. Made 50K+ on top of the gig pay out :whew:

Do the side mission with the boxing kid and wipe out the Scav base. You should end up with 100k+ in guns/gear by the time you sell everything

Yup that’s what I did at times, but most of the time I just disassembled the grey tier weapons vs selling them And I did all the gigs and police scanner crimes I could do before going through with the heist.

Ended up close to lvl 21 and had like 30 street cred and over 300k. Just sat on my attribute points until before the mission so I can hop into the save whenever i want to start a new game/build. Was able to get to the blue tier for most weapons and cyber ware all before the heist.