"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm really really loving this update. The way all of the upgrades work now, it's just so much easier to create "builds" through synergy. Now I'm mad that I used to complain about all of the weapons that you would pickup after a battle on some rinse and repeat shyt. Now I need all that cash so that I can spend all my money at the ripperdoc. I wish you could go into cyber psychosis when you get too much done and you throw on the spinning rims on your arms or some shyt :heh:

I will say this, I highly recommend starting over if you are mid way through the game or if you had an old save. I also did see some jankiness in there during one of the missions where it started glitching. I think that was because of the rest/resume on the PS5 though. So from now on I close the game completely whenever I finish a play session. Haven't seen any glitches since. But even before that, the "jank" only popped up that one time.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm really really loving this update. The way all of the upgrades work now, it's just so much easier to create "builds" through synergy. Now I'm mad that I used to complain about all of the weapons that you would pickup after a battle on some rinse and repeat shyt. Now I need all that cash so that I can spend all my money at the ripperdoc. I wish you could go into cyber psychosis when you get too much done and you throw on the spinning rims on your arms or some shyt :heh:

I will say this, I highly recommend starting over if you are mid way through the game or if you had an old save. I also did see some jankiness in there during one of the missions where it started glitching. I think that was because of the rest/resume on the PS5 though. So from now on I close the game completely whenever I finish a play session. Haven't seen any glitches since. But even before that, the "jank" only popped up that one time.
Yeah, usually when i have a glitch its because i kept a game going for like 3 days using rest/resume.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
RT is even more killer on fps than before :no:

I Might have to go down to 1440p to hit triple digits frames

I have a 4080 but i am only on 1440p and i get from 60-120 fps with RT Ultra. I am also using the RT Overdrive as well so it is a factor as well. I still have a 9900k so i know that is a bottleneck, but once the 14th gen Intel CPUs are released i am building a new PC.

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Brehs, I'm so dumb. I bought the disc version of the game for PS4. I guess I never upgraded it to the PS5 version when I was playing. I thought it'd do it on its own. I was wondering why I didn't get the 2.0 update and that's when I realized :dead:

The side mission where I couldn't deposit the beta acid finally fixed itself. I don't know if it was the upgrade or switching to the PS5 version :mjlol:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I hit up PS Support and these dumbasses refunded me the whole purchase when I only wanted the difference :gucci:

Wouldn’t even give me a discount on the DLC for their incompetence :pacspit:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
idk how people jumping straight into the DLC. This felt like a completely new game for control wise and with the new features. I feel like im still trying to get used to playing it again.
Just do some side missions. Story wasn’t great enough to run through again.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
idk how people jumping straight into the DLC. This felt like a completely new game for control wise and with the new features. I feel like im still trying to get used to playing it again.

The controls for Starfield are very similar so I picked up on everything super quick. I did spend a few hours save scumming and experimenting with the new buildcrafting until I got my build exactly how I like. Did a ton of random NCPD missions to test out my abilities over the weekend now I’m bout to go in on the DLC :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd have to put No Man's Sky on top with the strong comeback.
Nah, FF14 wins that hands down, the 1.0 version was so bad there’s a canon event in 2.0 of that world being destroyed, it’s been the best and most popular mmo for years now and isn’t slowing down for a long time