"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah started to play again I wasn’t far in
So no need to redo a game :wow:
Started it on ps5 on my ru8000 samsung tv
Now its on my s95b oled and oh mah gawd :banderas:

ya the game looked pretty impressive on my regular 4k TV…can’t wait to see what it looks like on this one tho

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't played in so long not sure what is new vs whats been changed in previous patches.

So far the things I like is that they nerfed hacking. That shyt was stupid at points in the og

I don't know if this is just added but the whole get skill points for doing things specific actions is always great in these rpgs.

The perk system is pretty good.

The vehicle stuff is cool I guess but I don't really interact with it.

Either way I think I will see this new playthrough all the way. shyt just feels great to play.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Haven't played in so long not sure what is new vs whats been changed in previous patches.

So far the things I like is that they nerfed hacking. That shyt was stupid at points in the og

I don't know if this is just added but the whole get skill points for doing things specific actions is always great in these rpgs.

The perk system is pretty good.

The vehicle stuff is cool I guess but I don't really interact with it.

Either way I think I will see this new playthrough all the way. shyt just feels great to play.

Yeah, quick hacks was essentially god mode in the vanilla version. You could take out a whole builllding from outside

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'd have to put No Man's Sky on top with the strong comeback.
Definitely wins the single player one.
But... FF14 went from unplayable to more played than WOW off the strength of the overhaul - it had less players than FF11 while both were running simultaneaously at one point, and now it's the #1 MMO in the world iirc.

It's a testament to how well No Man's Sky got fixed that it's a debatable though, and that's wild from a studio without the size/assets/time of a Square-Enix. Good for Hello Games :obama:

wouldn'ta needed to do all that if their leader ain't drastically overpromise just to catastrophically underdeliver tho

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Respec’d my lvl 50 character as played for a few hours. I’m really liking all of the system overhauls. the weapon leveling, cyberware, perks tree, and vehicle combat are all dope. The fact they let you swap perk points around freely is really nice too. UI for the journal and inventory much improved as well. Overall they really did their thing with the update, really excited for Phantom Liberty :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I forgot how dope this game was, this is next gen :banderas:

F6w5PjMXgAE70SH

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So if I have the gog version i have to buy the gog version of the dlc correct?
I believe so

I got mine on steam...regretting it now that console has gotten a bunch of patches. :mjlol:

I was eating at launch tho when everyone was having problems. My PC runs this game well, 60 fps and all but it's no PS5/XBSX

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I believe so

I got mine on steam...regretting it now that console has gotten a bunch of patches. :mjlol:

I was eating at launch tho when everyone was having problems. My PC runs this game well, 60 fps and all but it's no PS5/XBSX

Can do you 60fps and ray tracing on your set up? That might make it worth it over console