"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Going to just copy and paste my thoughts from the other thread. LOL.

I haven't purchased Phantom Liberty but I have installed the 2.0 update and started a new character to kinda experience the changes on a fresh build. I'm really enjoying it so far. I love the changes to the leveling system. It's much more streamlined. They got rid of all the bloat. When you kill a bunch of people during a mission you can't go around collecting rifles and guns like some sort of NRA packrat because the guns will be damaged or broken. It breaks up that ridiculous gameplay loop from the original game. Based on what I've experienced so far, I think I'll end up buying Phantom Liberty, but I'll reserve judgement until I've sunken a bit more time in CP 2.0.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I'm a nearly 100 hours into my first playthrough. I don't really feel like starting over. I played for a little bit after the update, don't know how I feel about it because the gave feels so different and I was in the middle of playing.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I'm a nearly 100 hours into my first playthrough. I don't really feel like starting over. I played for a little bit after the update, don't know how I feel about it because the gave feels so different and I was in the middle of playing.
Yeah, ngl i debated starting over but i dont think the story is worth going through again. I feel like once the dlc drops it'll help you acclimate to things in a better way.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I can't remember if I have one before the final mission. I think I have one on the rooftops right before.

I really don't wanna start over
I just uploaded my PS4 save to the cloud and downloaded it to the PS5 version.
I have a few Gigs left so I figured I'd try the update on those.
Don't know if I'll start fresh but I know I have a few saves that at least are in the middle somewhere.
I could definitely see that it changed a lot.
I honestly want to see how the vehicle combat plays into those races that Claire gives.
From what I played last night, it's definitely a different game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Yeah, ngl i debated starting over but i dont think the story is worth going through again. I feel like once the dlc drops it'll help you acclimate to things in a better way.
I'd likely start over specifically because in my 1st playthrough i mostly used quickhacks and while they were OP as fukk, the fun factor wasn't quite there.

I'd probably do melee and cybernetics this go around, but I won't be doing this DLC at launch, likely