"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
how tf are u supposed to beat those boxing missions on any other difficulty besides very easy :hubie:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing all weekend I’m fully impressed :banderas:

I’m level 24 running an intelligence/technical build, straight up hacking everything in my view, blasting those fukk maga wannabes with my smart/tech guns. This game is like crack right now I can’t put it down

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how tf are u supposed to beat those boxing missions on any other difficulty besides very easy :hubie:
I’m playing on hard all you gotta do is put some points on body or lace your character in chrome that gives you melee damage/resistance. And remember to parry

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

I'm on Hard and just did my first without any melee cyberware. Parrrying is your cheat code which means patience is your virtue. Beat the twins without any trouble. After playing Sifu and Ghosts of Tsushima on Lethal+, parry timing is child's play on CP77.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
hack builds need to actually know what they're doing now lmao intel mains hurt
Playing with the throwing knife and dash is a blast :wow:

Hard to play Starfield after this :francis:

bro

there's no going back

im running reflex/cool/tech to go full cyber ninja.... im moving like vergil out here :wow: air dash and double jump catching knives and two stepping im all sauce now