"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Installing update, they can suck my dikk with that start a new game after the update, already started a new one last week to remember how to play the game, will continue with that one to learn the changes and then switch to my original V for the DLC.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The patch notes are saying they recommend starting a new game. I guess it's been long enough since I played it where I probably forgot most things. I dunno though, I really don't need another 100 game after BG3, and I haven's even started Starfield yet, as I needed to take a break after BG3.

They said that for the DLC, you can start a new game and they'll give you a leveled up character for the DLC. I wonder how that will work though

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The patch notes are saying they recommend starting a new game. I guess it's been long enough since I played it where I probably forgot most things. I dunno though, I really don't need another 100 game after BG3, and I haven's even started Starfield yet, as I needed to take a break after BG3.

They said that for the DLC, you can start a new game and they'll give you a leveled up character for the DLC. I wonder how that will work though

Yeah, thats what they do for witcher 3 DLC

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The problem with starting a new game for me, is I don't really want to spend dozens of hours grinding for money on the vending machines...lol. I guess I could just use a trainer for money if worst comes to worst :jbhmm:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We get to respect with our old saves. Woooooooooooooo.

Time to cyber peeezeee