Cutting Cable with Amazon Prime and HBO Now

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still trying to figure out how to get live cable on my kodi....my dude got this joint on his kodi where he searches for any channel on cable....he won't tell me cuz he selling them shyts smh

mobdro.com

install this on your firestick or android tablet/phone

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I got Amazon tv, ps vue, Netflix, and basic channels and HBO thru Comcast cause that's my broadband provider :mjcry:
I gotta add this shyt up to see if it's even a deal/less than what I was paying with fios

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Using my momma's credentials for HBO Go. :wow: & :blessed:

this is the way to go. I have HBO only cuz I'm on a promo, but as soon as it's over, I'm back to torrenting their content.

for me, even if I cut cable, we're using 500GB a month in internet, so if we go straight streaming, I dunno if we're gonna hit our data cap with 4 people streaming......:ohhh:

if I lived solo, I'd cut cable too. I wouldn't even hit the limit. I'd have netflix and HBO and an antennae and be good to go.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
this is the way to go. I have HBO only cuz I'm on a promo, but as soon as it's over, I'm back to torrenting their content.

for me, even if I cut cable, we're using 500GB a month in internet, so if we go straight streaming, I dunno if we're gonna hit our data cap with 4 people streaming......:ohhh:

if I lived solo, I'd cut cable too. I wouldn't even hit the limit. I'd have netflix and HBO and an antennae and be good to go.

500GB without cutting the cable? Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt, Comcast gonna be on your ass if yall go straight streaming. Aint the cap like 300GB already?

edit: I see yall get 1TB, yall should be okay. I'd look into that Firestick/Firetv though :mjpls: We got 2 of em and I'm probably gonna cop a firetv to program that one too with Kodi.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
500GB without cutting the cable? Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt, Comcast gonna be on your ass if yall go straight streaming. Aint the cap like 300GB already?

edit: I see yall get 1TB, yall should be okay. I'd look into that Firestick/Firetv though :mjpls: We got 2 of em and I'm probably gonna cop a firetv to program that one too with Kodi.

naw the cap is 1TB. we've been burning thru 500GB a month tho. if we cut cable....that'll go even higher. of course if you want no cap on the internet, that cost an extra $50 a month, which negates the idea of cutting cable in the first place when u factor in netflix/amazon/hbo/showtime etc..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I got kodi on my laptop and RARELY ever use it. mostly cuz the live tv show feeds are all in SD.

the shyt that's not live, you can find in HD for the most part tho, which is dope. but there's no need for me to use kodi really as long as I have cable.

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
Is there any way to get a WatchESPN account without having a cable log in?

Besides SlingTV

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do people even have cable nowadays?

I just installed Kodi, the phoenix addon and and a plethora of others and I literally have access to everything i want right now.
Movies, music, videos etc all within one program. I never had cable within the past decade and I still don't see a need to.

:wow:

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk

I just installed Kodi, the phoenix addon and and a plethora of others and I literally have access to everything i want right now.
Movies, music, videos etc all within one program. I never had cable within the past decade and I still don't see a need to.

sports. im not gonna be out here watching delayed low quality buffering streams

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wednesday late night is great with Amazon prime. Mr. Robot. Dual Survival, Cutthroat Kitchen, and Pawn Stars at 1080p with no commercials :blessed:

I can't believe I got Mr. Robot season 2 for $11.99 during Prime day. fukk a 720p rip; I'm getting no commercials and 1080p (upconverted to 4K on my Samsung SUHD)...legally. :blessed:
amazon prime doesn't show mr robot season 2 does it? i thought you had to buy it

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Sports and believe it or not, most people have no idea how to use something like Kodi, most aren't tech savvy at all.