Cutting Cable with Amazon Prime and HBO Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
this is the way to go. I have HBO only cuz I'm on a promo, but as soon as it's over, I'm back to torrenting their content.

for me, even if I cut cable, we're using 500GB a month in internet, so if we go straight streaming, I dunno if we're gonna hit our data cap with 4 people streaming......:ohhh:

if I lived solo, I'd cut cable too. I wouldn't even hit the limit. I'd have netflix and HBO and an antennae and be good to go.

Who's your ISP? Comcast doesn't have data caps in Chicago

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a question, plan on buying a brand new TV in the next month, I want to get Hulu and Netflix and cut my cable price down. Do these new TVs come with Netflix and Hulu already installed?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got a question, plan on buying a brand new TV in the next month, I want to get Hulu and Netflix and cut my cable price down. Do these new TVs come with Netflix and Hulu already installed?
Most do

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Why do people even have cable nowadays?

I just installed Kodi, the phoenix addon and and a plethora of others and I literally have access to everything i want right now.
Movies, music, videos etc all within one program. I never had cable within the past decade and I still don't see a need to.

:wow:
Because we can afford it. One box, plenty of channels without having to hook up a certain box or go to a particular app. Sports in the highest quality.

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Prime Hulu and Netflix for me. I'll sub vue once CFB starts and when that and NFL is over I'll turn it off.

My pops has Sunday ticket and lives 4 blocks from me so I watch over there

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I would recommend y'all try using a digital antenna along with your fire tv/stick or whatever. At the bare minimum you should receive abc/cbs/nbc/fox etc. and I've heard quite a few people get channels like ESPN as well

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Vue is good so far. Doing a trial. I think the problem is that Live TV just sucks these days. Nothing really on.

I like what Hulu has for content but I feel that once we get Kodi, Hulu and Netflix is going to be pointless.

Amazon video is garbage. Nothing noteworthy to stream anymore.

Looking like Kodi and Vue for me.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I'm paying for Netflix, Hulu, and Crunchyroll, and thanks to my mom's Dish acct I can use HBO Go, Starz Play, Sho Anytime, and Watch ESPN. I'm eating pretty good on the legal side of the game