Cutting Cable with Amazon Prime and HBO Now

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
My problem is the internet. What do yall do to get a affordable price and good speed to bundle with these streaming methods.

My numbers always come out looking the same
i have comcast $80/month (taxes included) im gettin 139Mbps down according to my speedtest

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I have cable :krs:
Same here.

And although cutting cable sounds interesting, Im a sports fan and im not patient enough to look for links and I DAMN SURE aint downloading a game that's already ended just so i can watch it even though i seen the score all on social media

Quest

Pro
Daps
I'm rocking Kodi, but what do you guys use for live news coverage if you don't have cable?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Still trying to figure out how to get live cable on my kodi....my dude got this joint on his kodi where he searches for any channel on cable....he won't tell me cuz he selling them shyts smh

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I had sling tv but had to cancel that trash service. It kept on buffering and loading even when I had full bars. The NBA finals was the last straw. I missed the first half because it kept cutting out. Unacceptable. I'm trying out Playstation Vue at the moment and it's not too bad. The layout is not as clean as Slingtv but the service is much better.
I got Playstation vue and it's pretty good. I only really watch just CNN and maybe a few other channels. I find using it on my Roku instead of my PS4 it runs a lot smoother. During the NBA Finals I had no problems.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
I got Playstation vue and it's pretty good. I only really watch just CNN and maybe a few other channels. I find using it on my Roku instead of my PS4 it runs a lot smoother. During the NBA Finals I had no problems.
I want to try this out but not sure yet.

Heard good things so far. Any DVR?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got HBO for free through my internet subscription with Comcast. I pay 20 for sling, and 10 for netflix. And to be a hundred, you don't need to pay for none of that shyt breh. There is no reason we can't get anything we want, we are just paying for convenience.
use my friends Netlfix account for free, use another friends HBO go for free, and another friends amazon prime account for free lol i got some cool ass friends

and a cool ass neighbor too....he lets me use his wifi and i just venmo him 35 bucks a month. im eating real good these days

i need to look up kodi that ya'll keep talking about

James Dean

All Star
Daps
No DVR but the shows I want to watch that I miss are usually available the next on Hulu so that's how I usually catch them.
True.

I heard something about a favorites feature that takes place of DVR but not sure how that works or if its true.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I want to try this out but not sure yet.

Heard good things so far. Any DVR?

No DVR but the shows I want to watch that I miss are usually available the next on Hulu so that's how I usually catch them.

Vue does have DVR. You go to a show and click "Add show" and the show will be recorded when ever it airs. Its cloud based so space isnt an issue