Cutting Cable with Amazon Prime and HBO Now

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
cut cable couple years ago in the states
outside the states only netflix allows me to stream so we keep cable.
can't wait to be done with that shyt for good...

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
keep hearing about mr robot. About to check that out after i finish the Following...
that first season was amazing honestly. i binged watched it in one night lol.

it has a lot of lingo and shyt that caters more towards "computer geeks" like myself but the characters and story has a lot of depth. my girlfriend who knows pretty much NOTHING about computers and such really likes the show just because of the character depth. she understands what is going on in the plot as well just not as well as me.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Internet..unlimited data on T mobile..i can download anything. Havent watched TV since October 2015.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I had sling tv but had to cancel that trash service. It kept on buffering and loading even when I had full bars. The NBA finals was the last straw. I missed the first half because it kept cutting out. Unacceptable. I'm trying out Playstation Vue at the moment and it's not too bad. The layout is not as clean as Slingtv but the service is much better.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
My problem is the internet. What do yall do to get a affordable price and good speed to bundle with these streaming methods.

My numbers always come out looking the same

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I just cut cable and all I had to do was get a $9 a month subscription to SHO with Amazon, a $9 month subscription to Starz (which I'll cancel after Survivor's remorse), and Amazon Prime. Pair that with my HBO Now account, and I basically have it all. I buy shows for $14.99 on Amazon too (I even got Mr. Robot for $11.99 during Prime day).

We're at the point where you can go a la carte. Buy the subsciprtions you want and then the TV shows you want. I currently have pawn stars, cutthroat kitchen, dual survival, and mr. robot, paired with SHO and Starz subscriptions.

You can literally pick and choose what you want with amazon (minus HBO, but HBO has Now, so it's all good).

Amazon :blessed:

Sounds like you're paying more than cable :scust:

Hustling Backwards