“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Better than nothing I guess

Idk what happened to Kessler last year...Jazz games were not fun to watch. But he looked like a beast as a rookie, so I'd be interested in this (assuming the assets we give up aren't crazy). Nick Richards would be cool too. He's not gonna WOW people, but he's a legit value big.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
It’s gonna cost us Deuce :francis:

They drafted that Kolek, they still got Rokas, I hate to say it but I think they got to pull that trade.
Was about to type out why your wrong but with Donte and Hart going back to the bench and Kolek looking like he could be a play maker off rip I can see it. I don’t like it but I see it.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Was about to type out why your wrong but with Donte and Hart going back to the bench and Kolek looking like he could be a play maker off rip I can see it. I don’t like it but I see it.
Deuce is a great trade piece. In a vacuum he is more valuable than Kessler.

The Knicks could do this deal and would still have 2/10 to throw at another backup PG. Which is a position that easier to find than Centers right now. I was hoping to keep Deuce but yeah this is a trade that if it can happen, the FO should do.