Currently Flying In Business Class While Posting On The Coli...AMA

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

:unimpressed:I ALWAYS FLY BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL.

MY KNEES WONT SURVIVE ECONOMY.

ITS MY 1ST TIME COPPING THE WIFI.
:devil:
:evil:

This AF

NYC -> MIA flights are my cutoff time wise for coach. Anything longer than that I need upgraded seating or I won’t go. My knees and back can’t handle that shyt.

Lufthansa is proper for euro flights. I used to fly their business and first when I had to go over for work a few times a year. The lady who handled travel at the bank I worked for seemed to favor them.

Safe travels.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
How did you become a mod? I ain't find out about thecoli until a few years after it was made so idk a lot of early history. Ya'll nikkas knew Cook and Brook or was ya'll mods on the sohh board?
From what I understand, when The Coli 1st opened up, some of the the early migrators from SOHH called dibbs to be mod. Those are the original mods.

I've always assumed @CHICAGO is an original mod, but he's saying he was voted in.

:mjpls:PLEASURE

:unimpressed:NEVER SAID I WAS A "BALLER".

IM THE ONLY MOD IN THE HISTORY
OF THIS SITE TO BE VOTED IN BY THE PPL.

CREATED IT ON SOHH

:devil:
:evil:

Did you mean you were the 1st mod to be voted in by the people? Because NO WAY are you the only mod to be voted in by the people. Other than the original mods, whenever there's been need for a new mod in a subforum, they're always voted in.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
When I used 2 be a young a$$hole in my 20s wasting dope money flying 1st class I would post pics of my kicks in 1st class. I got a homie dude 35 or someshyt and still do that smh

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
In what ways did Tim Duncan individually excel at basketball over Kevin Garnett:jbhmm:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
It is a waste of money, but I want to be able to take 2 carry-on bags. I have to take my Louis Vuitton luggage everywhere I go without check-in. :yeshrug: