Critics Are Calling Out Disney for Fat-Shaming Polynesians With ‘Moana’ Character

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
:mjpls:

the-rock-and-his-girlfriend-lauren-hashian-welcome-a-brand-new-baby-girl-757057.jpg

snitch_feb13.jpg

sa-09414.jpg
Typical black man:troll:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
So basically the cartoon character didn't get her p*ssy wet, and she's dressed up that disappointment in a civil injustice platform

Nah I'm wrong for that; she's right. Europeans gonna European. 90% of the avengers and justice league are genetically Jewish in some form. You can't expect anything less, esp. per history...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Disney has Nazi roots so its really no surprise with their white supremacist propaganda :why:

That I don't doubt, but it's unfortunate how much traction alot of these weak arguments get for something as simple as drawing a "Fat" character when the focus on any sect or culture of people. Had the character been retarded or had stereotypical actions perceived of said culture, I'd understand, but I'm pretty sure whomever this character is fits into the same heroic archetype as damn near all Disney characters. But it's 2016 and Bathrooms now have rules'n'shyt past not making eye contact with other patrons and urinating in the sinks. :beli: I guess this shyt warrants this sort of 'outrage'.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Jason Momoa and Dwayne Johnson are both half-black?

Whats wrong with being a huge Polynesian? When shyt went down, Polynesians were the only nikkas to fight with nikkas on the west coast. Polynesians are way more gold than nikka-hating Latins.

Do Lilo and Stitch count as Polynesian? When's the last time anyone saw a Polynesian babe shaped like a pencil?

Somebody wants a colors of the wind white beauty definition.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Inb4 #polynesianlivesmatter
Inb4 petition to Disney to change the character's looks
Inb4 polynesian flags on my timeline

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Jason Momoa and Dwayne Johnson are both half-black?

Whats wrong with being a huge Polynesian? When shyt went down, Polynesians were the only nikkas to fight with nikkas on the west coast. Polynesians are way more gold than nikka-hating Latins.

Do Lilo and Stitch count as Polynesian? When's the last time anyone saw a Polynesian babe shaped like a pencil?

Somebody wants a colors of the wind white beauty definition.
Yea them uso's be down with black people. You don't hear them on that :mjpls: time as much.