N511DB_03.jpg

N511DB_13.jpg

:ohlawd::lawd:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I don't see what the big deal is :yeshrug:

He asking for donation for a new plane from his congregation :manny:
How are you going to be envious, worry about earthly possessions, and still have time to get into heaven? If you believe in that stuff, helping the pastor spread the word should be your only concern.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Disgusting. Yet, there's, assuredly, someone in his congregation, that can't pay their light bill.

Great thing is, not all pastors are like this scam artist. Some, really do care about their flock, and will damn-near go broke to try and help. The crooks always make everybody else look bad. Shame. Don't let these bad apples ruin your perception.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
i remember i went to TD Jakes church and i put my email on the guest post card and i got an email from them asking for money to buy td jake's wife a Hermes bag for her birthday :dead:

i never even joined the church

they aint even contact me to see how i was doing

Td jakes is one of the OG's of the prosperity movement. Benny Hinn is like the godfather, Jakes is the consigliere , Creflo and Eddie Long are the star pupils (ie Michael and Sonny), Mase is Fredo.....ie the nicompoop fukkup

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man I just googled g650 and it cost 65 million:mindblown:

Your telling me as a black man; you would rather buy a 65 million dollar airplane, than put 65 million back into the black community to build it up.

That's a joke:camby:
shyt is laughable at some point.

He's free to beg for whatever money he gets. But 65 million AND maintenance fees would go very far but, he'd rather spend it on trinkets and bullshyt.

He could easily finance some legislation in his local areas to change the lives of his congregation...but he ain't built like that :snoop: