Creflo Dollar wants people to donate so he can buy a G650 plane

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
i remember i went to TD Jakes church and i put my email on the guest post card and i got an email from them asking for money to buy td jake's wife a Hermes bag for her birthday :dead:

i never even joined the church

they aint even contact me to see how i was doing

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
i remember i went to TD Jakes church and i put my email on the guest post card and i got an email from them asking for money to buy td jake's wife a Hermes bag for her birthday :dead:

Really??
full
.,.. he was in Houston last week at Joel Osteen church, I know some folks that went to see him both days. They said it was good. I was going to go, just to get the flavor of his message, and say I saw him :yeshrug:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

So you can't help the lady be presentable to the lord, but you want her husband and his crew to give a fukk.about you?

You have to give a little to get a little.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
These dumb ass nikkas down here keep trying to argue with me when I say Creflo >>> Meech. Creflo is the Ultimate Hustler, Meech doing a bid telling that same elephant in the club story. All that unreported tax free money, gold toilets, free jets, & Bentley's. nikkas arguing about what celebrity net worth says, that site only considers his "reported" salary. I'm like where does all the money from the church go once his salary is paid and all the churches bills are paid? He doesn't pay for his cars, clothes, housing, or planes. His dumb ass members come together and buy him all of this shyt then brag about it and put down other churches because they couldn't afford to buy their pastor the same shyt. "Our Pastor's house is bigger than your pastor's." "We make sure Pastor don't never wear the same suit twice." I've heard this dumb shyt in person. Lady was bragging because they bought him a new Bentley a few years back. I couldn't even say shyt, I had to just respect his pimpin'.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Keep in mind the congregation has already gifted him TWO Bentlys and a Maybach. They have given his kids Benzes, and yea they pay for his OTHER private jet that is now deemed beneath him. He does run a prosperity ministry (ie if you are a great Christian, christ will bless you with material and spiritual sustenance) so the giblet heads in his congregation deserve everything that is coming to him. Everyone in the A know what this pimp.......i mean pastor is about.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Really??
full
.,.. he was in Houston last week at Joel Osteen church, I know some folks that went to see him both days. They said it was good. I was going to go, just get the flavor of his message, and say I saw him :yeshrug:

yeah my sister belongs to his church
she loves it but i cant fukk with it

they emailed me like twice a week
trying to sell me books, videos and other shyt
once i got the email about the purse i unsubscribed
So you can't help the lady be presentable to the lord, but you want her husband and his crew to give a fukk.about you?

You have to give a little to get a little.
:wow:

so i need to contribute to a $10,000 purse to get a blessing:wow:

Who dat in your avi breh

no clue brah
i got it from a jbo thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These dumb ass nikkas down here keep trying to argue with me when I say Creflo >>> Meech. Creflo is the Ultimate Hustler, Meech doing a bid telling that same elephant in the club story. All that unreported tax free money, gold toilets, free jets, & Bentley's. nikkas arguing about what celebrity net worth says, that site only considers his "reported" salary. I'm like where does all the money from the church go once his salary is paid and all the churches bills are paid? He doesn't pay for his cars, clothes, housing, or planes. His dumb ass members come together and buy him all of this shyt then brag about it and put down other churches because they couldn't afford to buy their pastor the same shyt. "Our Pastor's house is bigger than your pastor's." "We make sure Pastor don't never wear the same suit twice." I've heard this dumb shyt in person. Lady was bragging because they bought him a new Bentley a few years back. I couldn't even say shyt, I had to just respect his pimpin'.
:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

No. fukking. Way :mindblown:

Can you find the email?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

6 Certs and a Theological Degree :wow:

Write code for a robot preacher(s) .... :whew:
robot-religion1_3013.png