Creepy and/or annoying men who don't realize they are...

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some men are oblivious to queues. However, they are rewarded many times over for that same creepy/annoying approach so there's no incentive to switch it up.

A lot of behaviors being pointed out in this thread are just straight up creepy :merchant:, but the bolded is an interesting observation.

It brings to mind when some women will initially reject a guy's advances, but the guy is persistent about approaching her and she ends up becoming more receptive to him over time.

Outside of not being a straight up creep, there's no one-size-fits-all approach that works with all women, so a lot of dudes just end up using the shotgun approach

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
A lot of behaviors being pointed out in this thread are just straight up creepy :merchant:, but the bolded is an interesting observation.

It brings to mind when some women will initially reject a guy's advances, but the guy is persistent about approaching her and she ends up becoming more receptive to him over time.

Outside of not being a straight up creep, there's no one-size-fits-all approach that works with all women, so a lot of dudes just end up using the shotgun approach

Precisely.

Daps

this guy was driving next to my cousin and yelling out the window how pretty she was and blowing kisses at her saying "i love you, please pull over"

she ended up pulling over, they are now married. LOL

but when she told me that i thought his approach was crazy. but maybe its weird and creepy to me because i've never experienced it. apparently stuff like that used to happened to her all the time.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Standing at the counter, minding your business, and ordering your sub. You feel a penetrating gaze and turn to find some random man standing in your personal space...like literally on your back. You look at him and he smiles and says some shyt like, "How's the beautiful woman doing today?", while not blinking one time. You feel like food.

That kind of creepy? :stopitslime:

I'm the type of person that has a hard time saying no, I'm also really shy and it has caused me a lot of weird / creepy encounters with men.

But what I hate the most is when they touch me. I had men putting their hand on my shoulder, grabbing my hand or my arm. And when I pull my arm / hand back, they look at me and smile. :scust:
Yall be running into brehs like this
hMGGXDF.gif

Quite a few around these parts :patrice:
Speak on it
full

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this guy was driving next to my cousin and yelling out the window how pretty she was and blowing kisses at her saying "i love you, please pull over"

she ended up pulling over, they are now married. LOL

but when she told me that i thought his approach was crazy. but maybe its weird and creepy to me because i've never experienced it. apparently stuff like that used to happened to her all the time.

Maybe I should give this a try :lupe::lolbron:

But yeah, this is what I was getting at. Outside of some line stepping actions which come off as universally creepy, you really never know what kind of approach will work with a random woman.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I named all my personal smilies with a "AU_" and then a generic but fitting title that would help me to remember it as a shortcut. In this instance, that would be named AU_TSNEAK, "TSNEAK" being a b*stardized version of Tom Sneak. So I take it that's fine enough for you to use?:hamster:

Yea maybe a little smaller but it's good, thank you :hug:

Should I be insulted :ohhh:

And you're right some of us are on "creep" autopilot :mjlol:

Why be insulted?

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having a random guy ask to take a picture of you and not taking no for an answer.

When a guy you've never talked to knows a lot information about you when you actually talk.

There's also a guy I've turned down and now every time I see him he just stares at me, and I can feel him staring me when my back is turned.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Having a random guy ask to take a picture of you and not taking no for an answer.

When a guy you've never talked to knows a lot information about you when you actually talk.

There's also a guy I've turned down and now every time I see him he just stares at me, and I can feel him staring me when my back is turned.

@Michael9100

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some men are oblivious to queues. However, they are rewarded many times over for that same creepy/annoying approach so there's no incentive to switch it up.
:lawd:GOSPEL! I had to learn this shyt through observation. I was always a shoot my shot and live with the consequences, straight up dude. Lots of L's:francis:

But here are creepy uncouth dudes getting play, and often from ladies we don't expect to give in. The question becomes is my approach wrong or does a woman's standards

waver? a$$hole/creepy shyt works, and I don't know why, but that shyt is on the ladies to let it fly. There is no one way, thats all I know.