Creepy and/or annoying men who don't realize they are...

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Standing at the counter, minding your business, and ordering your sub. You feel a penetrating gaze and turn to find some random man standing in your personal space...like literally on your back. You look at him and he smiles and says some shyt like, "How's the beautiful woman doing today?", while not blinking one time. You feel like food.

That kind of creepy? :stopitslime:

That happened to me while I was standing in line to order food and one guy goes, "You cold? ":steviej:

I had my jacket on bit I timidly responded "Uh, yeah..." :snooze:

"I'm just messing with you" :steviej:

Me: /proceeds to walk to the other side of the food truck slowly

Raava

Staff member
Daps
No one likes to be a creep "purposely" but yeah, they are unaware of their creepiness for the most part. My inbox be like that sometimes.

Actually something I saw with you last night as one of the reasons I made the thread :mjlol: they clueless.

Standing at the counter, minding your business, and ordering your sub. You feel a penetrating gaze and turn to find some random man standing in your personal space...like literally on your back. You look at him and he smiles and says some shyt like, "How's the beautiful woman doing today?", while not blinking one time. You feel like food.

That kind of creepy? :stopitslime:

Lol Yea that's part of it. Anything that could be clearly creepy or annoying to you but to them for some reason they don't see.

For example I was shopping one time and this guy stops me in the store. Apparently he saw me and tried to talk to me while I was out. It was a while ago too because I hadn't been out in a while. The whole "I'm not interested in you so now your are creepy", what I call surface level creepy was he remembered me from all that time and is stopping me again. I brushed that off whatever it could be seen as flattering. What made it super creepy and annoying to me was that from what I remember I wasn't receptive to him the first time. Now it's months later close to a year and he wouldn't let me walk away even after I nicely declined more than once. Like he blocked my way twice.

I feel like to him he was just shooting his shot again maybe thinking I was playing hard to get or something. To me I was pissed and creeped out. Had we not been in a bright public place I would have been scared.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I'm the type of person that has a hard time saying no, I'm also really shy and it has caused me a lot of weird / creepy encounters with men.

But what I hate the most is when they touch me. I had men putting their hand on my shoulder, grabbing my hand or my arm. And when I pull my arm / hand back, they look at me and smile. :scust:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You mean the dudes posted in the salon who no one responds to?

:mjlol:That's part of it. I haven't seen it lately then again I'm not paying attention as much. But yea plenty of that goes on here and TLR. You make a comment they quote you and it goes left.

Ok I'll make a thread on it and see if the other members accept you.

:usure:as long as you don't use my name

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:mjlol: horrible

You think you are a creep?

:dead:

@Address_Unknown can you make this a smiley?

full

Best I could do with the time given and work related stuff happening. If this ain't good enough I'll give it a more thorough do over in the morning.