Creepy and/or annoying men who don't realize they are...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yall be on some bullshyt with that creep talk

Only thing that makes a dude creepy is if he's ugly :mjcry:
Its not that. It's a sense of discomfort u get around these types. Awkward conversation is the worse no matter who it's with. Male or female.

Consider this. Every woman in here knows the irritation of interacting with an awkward chick.
We'll just roll our eyes, think that bytch weird and keep it moving. It's irritating but harmless because the awkward chick's motivations aren't a threat.

But apply that same behavior to a dude who could physically overpower you, isn't taking obvious social hints that he's making u uncomfortable, and is persisting despite ur discomfort.
Men like to throw that "it's only cuz he ugly" excuse w/o really thinking how awkward and uncomfortable some dudes come off. I've even been out with male friends who told me some dudes throw off that kind of vibe towards chicks.

I don't even know how to describe it. Like most dudes are chill and laid back...but awkward people have a different type of overcompensating energy that turns left when people aren't receptive to it...