Creepy and/or annoying men who don't realize they are...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u can win with woman....when u talk too them you're "creepy" when you dont talk to them you're "stuck up"

I think the truth is...women think anybody thats undesirable is creepy and the guys they like arent :yeshrug:

really creepy is cold for for undesirable

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I err on the side of caution when it comes to interactions with women on road, given that I don't always read cues correctly. Keep it respectful, no expectations.

shyt, sometimes I go out of my way not to be bothered, specially when I got my music going in my headphones. It's difficult knowing when you're being creepy if you're not committed to being socially aware.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:mjpls: how they gonna know who im tlkn bout silly goose.

:francis: don't do it then

full

Best I could do with the time given and work related stuff happening. If this ain't good enough I'll give it a more thorough do over in the morning.

:dead: what do you call yours? This is going to be

:obliviouscreep:

Yall be on some bullshyt with that creep talk

Only thing that makes a dude creepy is if he's ugly :mjcry:

Not true. That's something creeps say to make themselves feel better. Though, if an attractive person acts like a creep they are no longer attractive.

Daps
Define creep :patrice: like doin small flirty stuff or like not taking a hint and fallin bike (I hate coming off as thirsty so I dnt like to be aggressive n shyt) or u throwin shade on us uglies?
creep worthy behavior:
  • having someone take pictures of you without out your permission in public
  • someone who lingers in your personal space even after its clear that you aren't interested or comfortable
  • the weird staring-like they are burning a hole through your head/body
  • someone who won't look you in the face when talking to you but will stare at your boobs, butt or try to stare down your shirt or up your dress when you are sitting
  • someone who makes obscene gestures at you in public in an effort to be funny
  • someone who still makes passes at you even after you tell them directly and indirectly you are not interested, or they know for a fact you are taken (married or have a BF)
the other stuff (not reading verbal cues correctly) i don't find creepy because i assume most people making small talk are trying to be friendly and social cues can be hard to read at times.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:dead: what do you call yours? This is going to be

:obliviouscreep:

I named all my personal smilies with a "AU_" and then a generic but fitting title that would help me to remember it as a shortcut. In this instance, that would be named AU_TSNEAK, "TSNEAK" being a b*stardized version of Tom Sneak. So I take it that's fine enough for you to use?:hamster:

Daps
i forgot to add
-sending dk pics literally after texting hello or good morning to someone when you barely know them

i had that happen and was instantly turned off. we didn't have a friendship at that level and there was no warning. he just kept sending a lot of pics of him at various states of undress and then a bunch of dk pics. i ended up blocking him

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
i forgot to add
-sending dk pics literally after texting hello or good morning to someone when you barely know them

i had that happen and was instantly turned off. we didn't have a friendship at that level and there was no warning. he just kept sending a lot of pics of him at various states of undress and then a bunch of dk pics. i ended up blocking him

I can imagine after hitting send on the last dikk pic he sat back like, "This is too easy.."
giphy.gif

Daps
I can imagine after hitting send on the last dikk pic he sat back like, "This is too easy.."
giphy.gif

well he was offended when i didn't return the favor, although i told him i don't do nude pics. i've been around too many message boards and trifling people to know that no matter what the other persons says, they end up being shared/shown to others. no thanks

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
well he was offended when i didn't return the favor, although i told him i don't do nude pics. i've been around too many message boards and trifling people to know that no matter what the other persons says, they end up being shared/shown to others. no thanks
Smart girl we need more females like you