Creed (Official Thread)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just watched for the 2nd time. I didn't realize how much Adonis was getting his ass whooped by Ricky..aside from the obvious eye injury, he was gettin that work.

Bianca smile is just :wow:

Yet, Adonis achieved what no OTHER boxer was ever able to do..... KNOCK PRETTY RICKY DOWN! Stuntman over there watching PPV :dwillhuh::martin: "I got next!":ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Goddamn this movie was lit. Everyone was feelin it and I'm glad I didn't watch the second trailer because we pretty much went into this shyt fresh. These trailers these days give away every damn plot point basically.

I didn't know Rocky's situation so when I found out I was like damn man not Rock :mjcry:

Stallone might get an Oscar off this performance. Him and my man MBJ were :whoo:

I need a girl like Bianca. Talented and ride or die :to:

But.. it's too bad we had to learn about her past. nikkas don't just say "hey you don't know nobody know more" if they ain't beat that up :mjpls:

This was such a great movie though. I felt the dialogue was 100% on point. This script was no joke. Especially the relationships between Rocky and our mans and Creed and Bianca. They had that chemistry on-screen down very well.

I also loved the soundtrack Meek :myman: and that GOAT with the entrance :pachaha:

I liked all the SportsCenter and HBO cut-ins.

This was easily 9/10 to me. A great final chapter to the Rocky series but if they make more I'll definitely watch. :salute:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Just got back from it. I originally had little interest but checked it out because of you brehs. I love boxing and used to box for a little bit and I love film so here are my thoughts.

-The storyline was good but very predictable I was literally telling the person I went to see it with every thing that was gonna happen next. But this isn't a complaint, I'm just into minutia. For example, when they went to hotel I was like, "now would be a good time to bring the girl back into the picture." and after that I was like, "they need to have his mom show support before the fight" and bam he got them trunks.

-I didn't like the girl's music AT ALL. They should have had ROJO da gawdess do her music. It's the same style and would have fit well.

-The love story didn't detract from the movie. Thank GAWD.

-The pacing was pretty fast in the beginning and I was wondering how they were going to have him go from fighting one legit fight to fighting the champ but it worked.

-There were a lot of parallels in this movie. His "mom" visiting him in juve, Rocky visiting him in jail. etc.

-The movie captured the authentic feel of Philly pretty well.

-There were a lot of sad moments. I had to catch myself a few times. :whew: Movie had me thinking about my own mortality at times.

Overall the shyt was a good movie. Joint had me hype and shadow boxing in my seat. :russ: I'm gonna add it to my motivating movies collection. MBJ did a great job and I salute his dedication to being a boxer. His speedbag and rope game is on point. Not to mention how ripped he was. nh :damn:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
One quick question... How old is Adonis supposed to be. When did his pops die in the movie because the oldest he "should" be is like 25. That would mean he was born in 1990 and Apollo died before that.

:patrice:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Goddamn this movie was lit. Everyone was feelin it and I'm glad I didn't watch the second trailer because we pretty much went into this shyt fresh. These trailers these days give away every damn plot point basically.

I didn't know Rocky's situation so when I found out I was like damn man not Rock :mjcry:

Stallone might get an Oscar off this performance. Him and my man MBJ were :whoo:

I need a girl like Bianca. Talented and ride or die :to:

But.. it's too bad we had to learn about her past. nikkas don't just say "hey you don't know nobody know more" if they ain't beat that up :mjpls:

This was such a great movie though. I felt the dialogue was 100% on point. This script was no joke. Especially the relationships between Rocky and our mans and Creed and Bianca. They had that chemistry on-screen down very well.

I also loved the soundtrack Meek :myman: and that GOAT with the entrance :pachaha:

I liked all the SportsCenter and HBO cut-ins.

This was easily 9/10 to me. A great final chapter to the Rocky series but if they make more I'll definitely watch. :salute:
u think that fake kevin gates looking dude hit that too:ohhh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It's a hollywood movie...not a documentary:comeon:

:what:

I'm not asking how old MBJ is. I'm genuinely curious as to how old his character is supposed to be in the movie. It's central to whether it makes sense for him to be a boxer or not.