Creed (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I want to see gazzo (from Rocky 1&2) son be the villian and link it with the mob.

Have him want Adonis to take an L so they can win a gamble. Andonis agrees for Rocky's sake but doesnt take the fall and wins the fight and gazzo sons crew trashes Adrian's resturaunt :whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

That's kinda what I was hinting at on twitter. I don't know if Leo's flick will have the same emotional stakes and punch of Creed. I feel like it'll be gorgeous to look at and of course everything will be done perfectly production wise and the acting will also be incredible but i also feel like it'll be a sterile and cold movie, much like a Kubrick flick

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
That's kinda what I was hinting at on twitter. I don't know if Leo's flick will have the same emotional stakes and punch of Creed. I feel like it'll be gorgeous to look at and of course everything will be done perfectly production wise and the acting will also be incredible but i also feel like it'll be a sterile and cold movie, much like a Kubrick flick
perhaps. but that cast and crew is a cinephile's wet dream. still amped for it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah no doubt but it just comes down to what you look for in a movie and what hits you more. Formalism or something more character focused
a lot of people i know hated Birdman. i guess i'm pro inarritu