Creed (Official Thread)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Probably the best boxing sequences I've seen in a movie.:ehh: You can tell that they used a lot of people in the business to create this film not just on screen but also behind the scenes. I like the fact that professional boxers played the roles of all the boxers in the movie. It added just that much to the realism of the fight sequences. The movie also gave a pretty authentic feel of Philly and credit should go to direct or for that. Oh and of course.. one of the best soundtracks I've heard for a film before. I'd give it an 8/10.

My best scene was
when Adonis was jogging with the dirt bikes and four-wheelers around him. The music was simply epic and I sorta got chills when they went into slow motion.
:banderas:
which boxers were professionals? i know the cut man was a real cut man i seen him before

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yeah it sounded like he did from how he was talking and :deadrose: I thought it was gates at first
and how she started getting slightly loud n shyt like she knew she fukked up by not speaking & was subliminally trying to send one of the female "nikka shut the fukk up I'm with my man" type of messages lol

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Just seen it, thought it was great, 8/10. Jordan was excellent and Sly of course did his thing as Rocky.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I like how we finally found out that Apollo won that 3rd undocumented fight against Rocky.

Also loved how they show Adonis as a smart breh who has brains, but decided on boxing more than anything. :obama:

Overall, it's one of those films that you don't mind watching again because of the overall quality. Creed 2 can't come fast enough(hope it's all class and quality like the 1st)!