Creed (Official Thread)

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
There are people seriously saying Balboa was a better movie than Creed :dahell::wtf:.

Balboa was a good sendoff :ehh:. But this movie :wow:

Creed is also what happens 10 years after Rocky finally laid his gloves down, so how could it be better/worse

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikkas still buying movie tickets like like all this shyt don' the web within the week :ufdup: i mean sports movies usually bore me but the buzz this is getting has piqued my interest and i want to see if it's legitimate...if i do decide to catch this at the movies to be during morning our afternoon hours...for $10 dollars a nikka might as well wait to the blue ray come out:comeon:

I bet you got a closet full of Polos and other items you had no problems paying money for (to white people ultimately) but, you rather steal than give up $10 to a young black director

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
If we ever wondered what Apollo's movie woulda looked like Creed has done it...think it was bound to happen someday

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Watched it over the weekend. And prob the best film ive seen all year:whoo:
The music was so on point. Imo took the movie from an A to an A+.
That scene with him running with the bikes literraly had me :wow:
Besides MBJ amazing performance, the director really did his thing. The fight scenes were better than anything ive seen on the big screen. He also did a great job at getting great performances during the emotional scenes.
Stalone also did his thing. He really went into full :flabbynsick: for this role. I was expecting him to die anytims he did some type of physical activity :heh:

Honestly i dont even think they need a sequel. I feel like they would prob just rehash the old rocky movies with the sequels. :lupe:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Great movie
I was worried about MBJ after the last few movies he's been in but he definitely just needs to pick better roles
Creed II
Donn vs Clubber Lang jr